“Terrible”

Dining options: Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Terrible”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Do not go here! On a late Saturday afternoon (about 3 pm) we walked into this place and were starving! There was only one other table seated in the restaurant and they were already closing their tab. Since all of the other restaurants on this street were still crowded, we figured something was up since this place was so empty. It took several minutes for the waitress to acknowledge our presence even though she clearly saw us. We placed our drink order and although were were now the only table there, our drinks never came. We waited about 10 minutes before deciding to tell them to cancel our drink order and that we were leaving. I've never been to a place before with such poor customer service. It's a shame because everywhere else in Miami/South Beach has such great customer service. At this rate, I expect this place to close its doors very soon.

• Visited July 2012

Temple Hills, Maryland
“Ok food”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was just okay. I didn't really care for the breakfast food. There was not much of a variety.

Visited June 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love !”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I had a groupon for this restaurant so I decided to use it during my stay in Miami for Cinco de Mayo weekend. I love the fact that there was spacious outdoor dinning unlike the inches of seating you get on ocean drive. I had an egg white omelet with crab and it was delicious. The mimosa was also good too - perfect ratio of juice to champagne.. (Some places get this wrong). I would definetly come back!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Ashley_elaine
Miami, Florida
“Absolutely Horrible Service”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

The service is so bad it's really unbelievable. They take forever with everything; they don't acknowledge customers; we had to get up and get things when we wanted them. It's a shame this place is so bad. As a local, I definitely don't recommend going here - I know I certainly won't be back.

• Visited May 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love catch 10!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012 via mobile

Probably the only place in south beach that make food from scratch.

1 Thank George560