“Amazing Spa Surprise”

Wellness Garden & Spa at The Betsy
More attraction details
Owner description: Perched atop The Betsy you’ll find the Wellness Garden offering a full range of spa treatments, therapies and yoga. With sweeping, unobstructed views of the ocean peeking just above the palm trees, this Zen-inspired sanctuary was designed to soothe the senses.
Miami, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa Surprise”
Reviewed October 7, 2011

My fiance surprised me for my birthday by taking me to The Betsy Hotel for a spa day. How spectacular!!! The view was the amazing on the rooftop overlooking Ocean Drive and a perfect view of South Beach. I was then complimented with a mimosa and then after I admired the view and the ambiance, I was whisked away to an open air massage room, where I was given one of the best massages I've ever had. And I thought to myself, this is why I love Miami. After the massage, I stayed at the rooftop lounge area for a few hours sipping on a few mimosas. What an unbelievable experience and I will be back very soon....

Visited September 2011
1 Thank mishlosordo

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic pedicure!”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Loved having the pedicure on the roof top deck - overlooking the ocean while sipping the complimentary glass of champagne! Marissa gave one of the best pedicures I have ever had.
Reasonably priced at $50.
Wish I was there now!

2 Thank mjmill
Miami
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What is the perfect way to start your work week? Sneak off to the Betsy on a Monday evening!”
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Naturally, the first impression of any Spa is the ambiance, and I have to say that the Betsy knows how to set the stage for your day. From the moment you arrive at the front door of this property, you are greeted with warmth, smiles and grandeur. The lobby is the perfect setting of a high class boutique hotel providing a sense of elegance and style. As you enter the unique and historical elevator, you feel a sense of adventure as you embark to your destination. Alas, you reach the roof top and walk outside you are greeted with the ocean air, a beautiful clean exotic setting, and a glass of champagne. Marizza, the Spa Director was just absolutely charming and sweet and made sure my group was welcomed and taken care of. The open air massage setting was just perfect. In a Zen-like setting, you have your privacy with drawn curtains, yet it gives the opportunity to experience the ocean air. Now I have to tell you that I consider myself a massage connoisseur – I have been to many spas, and I can honestly say my deep tissue massage was out of this world! Absolutely loved it! And best of all, after our massages, we were able to sit around the roof top, enjoy the view, ocean air and cocktails. The Betsy Wellness Spa is a “must-do” when vacationing or for when “us” locals need a fantabulous escape – a special thanks to Albert for his recommendation!

Visited April 2011