“One of the best food and the best music.”
Review of De Luca - CLOSED

De Luca
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: Lincoln Road Mall is in the heart of South Beach and accessible by a local bus shuttle (South Beach Local bus) and by buses from North Miami Beach, Downtown and all the surrounding areas. Stops are located at the cross section of Lincoln Road and Washington Street.
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

I have gone to "De Luca" many times for have lunch and I feel something special. This restaurant is very familiar all the waitress and the food is very good and in my opinion is "very fress and spectacular". When im a bit sad because I had a lots of problems I use to lisen music with my headphones but when I go to "De Luca" I love the music they have and I use to dance it and I use to enjoy a lot my meal.
I recomend everyone that visit miami to go to enjoy their meal and to describe their opinion and I know that the 100% of the people who go to this restaurant will enjoy it a lot.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Worst experiance, the services is bad the waiters and waitress do not speak a correct The quality of food could have been a lot better than that

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Having been enticed in earlier with the promise of champagne by the smarmy 'host' and 'we are 5* on TripAdvisor' banter we were looking forward to a meal here on our first night in Miami Beach. Located in the busy Lincoln Mall we thought we had hit a gem, Unfortunately the waiter we had had just started working there and hadn't got a really good grasp of engish yet, and kept forgetting all the specials and he continued to serve us in a scatty manner all night. My Filet Mignon (rare) came out almost well done and for $34 I'd have expected more. Our baby was crying so we asked for my wife's plate to be kept warm so we could walk the baby, but 45 mins later, after my wife returned, the meal hadn't reappeared. Poor overall experience and we had to ask for the free 'champagne' / fizzy wine in order to drown our sorrows. Never again, much better places to eat at a fraction of the cost, with greater service.

2  Thank SimonC1972
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Very nice food served very quickly nice outdoor atmosphere staff and owner very friendly good value for money

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Back in Miami and back to De Luca I go! I have yet to find another restaurant that compares to this hidden gem! The innovative menu, superior service, ideal location, and professional management truly separate De Luca from other Miami eateries. The use of surprising ingredients and knowledgable culinary experts appeals to many customers, including myself. The pork milanese and truffle ravioli are two entrees one must order during your first visit at De Luca and my personal favorites. I promise you will return to this restaurant quite sooner than you anticipate, I can attest to that.