“nice place to have your morning brunch !”

Maxine's Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Maxine's Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #105 of 1,103 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American, Cuban, Mexican, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2014

very nice terrace : sunny and comfortable.
brunch served quite late.
close to the road but really pleasant

April D, Public Relations at Maxine's Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your brunch, Andrea! Collins Ave is a fun place to sit, right? The next time you visit Miami, we'd love to welcome you back in!

Cheers,

There are newer reviews for Maxine's Bistro & Bar

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I just popped in for a coffee. They brought me a couple of their little chocolate chip muffins to nosh on. The coffee is very good Lavazza from Italy. Very strong I'm flying. Great way to start the day.

April D, Public Relations at Maxine's Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

I'm so glad you started the day with us! A fresh brew on Collins Ave is the perfect way to say "good morning" to South Beach. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip! The next time you visit, be sure to swing by again.

Cheers,
April Donelson,Public Relations

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I had the veggie burger and it was more than enough for me to get full - really tasty! Nice with live music. Nice staff members. Every night (I think) they have some valuable deals at the restaurant which is good - if you eat meat ;)

April D, Public Relations at Maxine's Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your veggie burger! It sounds like you had a fun and relaxing night with us, which is exactly what a vacation to Miami is all about. We hope to see you in again the next time you visit!

Take care,

Reviewed May 8, 2014

Located directly on Collins Avenue, this restaurant is very easy to find. I had a delicious toasted ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and on another day grilled fresh salmon with rice for dinner. Since the quality is good, the price is ok. Especially the bartenders were very friendly.

April D, Public Relations at Maxine's Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

What a great review, Don! Thank you for sharing your kind words. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your sandwich and salmon. I hope you had a blast visiting the area. The next time you find yourself stateside around Miami, we'd love to have you in.

Best,

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Had dinner here recently on the patio overlooking Collins avenue. Expected it to be a bit noisy with traffic, but as it turns out the real noise came from the DJ inside the club. In spite of this, we had a good time. Menu has a lot of comfort style food, which is plentiful and tasty, so kids should be happy along with adults not looking for a foodie experience. Wine was ok, not too pricey by South Beach standards (would not recommend the sangria however).

Service was good, attentive without being pushy. Biggest problem that I see is that if it is too hot/humid for you, inside is not an option unless you are 20 something or just like awful DJ's playing too loud, awful music. P.S. they do have large fans giving somewhat of a breeze on the patio.

Violet G, Public Relations at Maxine's Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your time on Collins Ave with us! It's the perfect spot to take in the sights and sounds of Miami, right? I'm sorry that our DJ was a bit loud, though -- I hope that didn't put too much of a damper on your evening. Next time you're around our area, we'd love to welcome you back in for lunch or breakfast. We have a great menu that I'm sure you'd enjoy, and it will be a bit more calm compared to our night scene.

Best,