“Cozy but pricy...”

Knoxville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy but pricy...”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Big fan of Nespresso. Environment and location is great but i do think that the prices in the outlet are high.

Visited November 2013

Miami
“I love Nespresso”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

As usual one of the best coffees. I tried the holiday specials but didnt fall for them. I tried the Colombian Rosabaya, it is a mild but great aroma expresso

Visited November 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Looking for a pick me up & gotta a sweet tooth?”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Twice in one day...I tell ya! We bought a Nespresso Machine after our visit here. Our server was amazing and made it a truly personal experience...sorry Starbucks, you don't have anything on Nespresso!!! Try one of the cold beverages and the lava cake, you won't be sorry!

• Visited October 2013
Bal Harbour, Florida
“Great selection of Nespresso essentials”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

All your Nespresso needs and cafe has great people watching on Lincoln Road in heart of South Beach.

Visited October 2013
Munich, Germany
“Royal treat in South Beach”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stopped twice at the restaurant during my stay this September. The boutique is marvelous , I love the design , it separates the place from the usual joint in SB.
Though the prices are a bit steep , every penny is worth it, the coffee this people serve is just the best I've ever tried so far.
My server, Maria , was incredible , I pretty much got the feeling of being served in one of my favorite Soho restaurants, outstanding service.Her recommendations, the warm chocolate lava cake and a lobster sandwich , literally made my day last time I visited the coffee bar.

• Visited September 2013