“Looking for a pick me up & gotta a sweet tooth?”

Nespresso boutique in Miami Beach
Ranked #3 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Tampa, Florida
“Looking for a pick me up & gotta a sweet tooth?”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Twice in one day...I tell ya! We bought a Nespresso Machine after our visit here. Our server was amazing and made it a truly personal experience...sorry Starbucks, you don't have anything on Nespresso!!! Try one of the cold beverages and the lava cake, you won't be sorry!

• Visited October 2013

Bal Harbour, Florida
“Great selection of Nespresso essentials”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

All your Nespresso needs and cafe has great people watching on Lincoln Road in heart of South Beach.

Visited October 2013
Munich, Germany
“Royal treat in South Beach”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stopped twice at the restaurant during my stay this September. The boutique is marvelous , I love the design , it separates the place from the usual joint in SB.
Though the prices are a bit steep , every penny is worth it, the coffee this people serve is just the best I've ever tried so far.
My server, Maria , was incredible , I pretty much got the feeling of being served in one of my favorite Soho restaurants, outstanding service.Her recommendations, the warm chocolate lava cake and a lobster sandwich , literally made my day last time I visited the coffee bar.

• Visited September 2013
Miami, Florida, USA
“Great coffee”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Beautiful boutique in the heart of Miami Beach. I only went in and out to buy coffee, but everybody welcomed me with a smile. This coffee is my addiction, I couldn't be happier about the chocolate and caramel flavors staying for good!

Visited September 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great for people watching”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I love this store, the coffee and snacks are great, makes for a sweet afternoon spot to people watch or meet friends. Worth noting that the Nespresso crowd is more upscale and poised, whereas Starbucks is a bit more bohemian, especially in SoBe.

Visited October 2013