“Best espresso on Lincoln Road.”

Nespresso boutique in Miami Beach
Ranked #2 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 5, 2013

They do a great job but I would like it if it had more ambiance. Very sterile environment. Sit outside under the umbrella's on Lincoln Road and enjoy the people watching.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Expensive but well worth the price because the coffeee is excellent, the dessert is ok, and the atmosphere is like a mini museum for coffeemachines. Also, its a nice break from the walking crazyness on Lincoln Road.

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

There's not much to write. I had a double espresso ($5). I like the Argeggio (9 on strength).
It's a nice place to go into for an air conditioning break. It's got great comfortable chairs which was the deciding factor in giving this 5 star.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

The coffee is expensive but is a real treat in the best of the best. I had an ice cream coffee combo this time. Loved it, except for the pesky small chocolate chips on top.

Food served here is healthful and the portions are not too large.

What I think I have to admit I like most about this spot is its interior design. It's just cool.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I try to avoid South Beach as Im not a fan of crowds. However, when I go, I usually limit my excursion to Lincoln Rd as it's a convenient one-stop "shop" with plenty of dining options, including cafes, gelato, candy store, etc. In addition, it's easy to get to with public parking on the 17th St garage at just a buck an hour. I've walked past Nespresso a number of times on previous visits but never entered as it seemed like an establishment for a pretentious coffee aficionado. (Sorry but that was my impression...Ive softened my stance since then so read on.) This time a friend asked me if I wanted to join him and his family so I was able to have my first Nespresso experience today.

Even though I was greeted at the door by a hostess, when I sat down to join my friend and his family, no one stopped by to ask if and what I would like to order. After a long wait, I decided to walk over to the preparation area towards the front and ask one of the gentlemen there for assistance. While he was helpful, no one should have to walk to the "kitchen" to ask for assistance.

As far as everything else was concerned, it was a pleasant visit. The beverage I ordered was a cold vanilla latte ($7), which tasted very much like a vanilla shake. No complaints as I prefer my drinks on the sweeter side. I enjoyed the openness, quiet, and the cool temperature inside. It did not feel congested at all. This is a place where you can walk in with a friend, plop yourself down and just chit chat, relax, and enjoy looking at $500 coffee makers and accessories all around you. (I still don't understand why one would spend that much on a coffee maker when one can buy a $50 one with the same results...just an opinion but hey, this is South Beach.)

Remember, when you drink or dine here, you are paying more for the ambience than anything else. I would return here and would recommend it to visitors who want to have that unique coffee experience that you wont find in other places.

1  Thank mightyoak11111