“Looking for a great latte in South Beach!”

Nespresso boutique in Miami Beach
Ranked #2 of 18 Coffee & Tea in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
“Looking for a great latte in South Beach!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Been twice and both times were great! The expresso was excellent! Very cool inside too. Great place to hit after dinner or shopping on Lincoln Road.

Visited March 2013

Connecticut
“Better than a gordita”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Go in her for a sample or buy a machine like I did. You won't be dissappointed. This unit makes better coffe or espresso than the restaurants.

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida, United States
“Trendy Beach Spot”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place can be defined in one word- trendy! The seats are fashionable. The wall decor and coffee machines they sell in the back are chic! What more can you expect from a coffee shop located on South Beach!

It is the perfect place to go after a late night visit to the movies. However, I am only giving this place 3 stars because last night, I went to Nespresso to get some creme brulee, and it was less than perfect. I prefer creme brulee with a burnt crust on top that is easy to break. However, the top stuck together. The custard on the bottom was moist and flavorful-- just the way I like it. However, they need to make the top less tough.

Hmmm... another con? When I was given my bill, I was automatically billed 18% tip. I would have tipped my waiter around this amount for a dessert that costs only $8, but I guess I am not used to being automatically billed a tip when I am the only person dining.

I would definitely come here again. However, I heard it is better to get drinks here, rather than desserts.

Friendly wait staff! I was immediately offered more water after I finished each glass of water.

• Visited November 2012
main st
“Great every time”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

I have been using Nespresso for years. I have tried all their different blends and never had a problem great taste and good rich flavor.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
“I love this place”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I'm a huge fan of Nespresso coffee and would drive miles to get one. There aren't many of these chic boutiques around so this is something special. This is a seriously cool store on the coolest street in Florida. Beautifully designed with nice tables inside and out with efficient table service. The food is good as well but the coffee is the star. This is the next level above the likes of Starbucks which relies on the baristas being well trained which isn't always the case.
And the great thing is you can buy a machine and make it just the same at home.

• Visited February 2013