“fun!”

Jetski Tours of Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and join us on this very unique tour of Miami. Ride Yamaha wave runners and visit a total of six islands. This is a great tour that everyone will enjoy. Catch a glimpse of dolphins playing or a peaceful manatee resting in our fabulous Florida waters. We'll visit the Port of Miami and wave "Bon Voyage" as we ski past all the cruise ships. Then we'll enjoy the sites at Bayside, including the world renown Hard Rock Cafe. But no time to stop for a drink because from there we're off to the very elite Star Island, home of Miami's rich and famous. The fun's not over yet! We also visit Sir Flagler Island to see his photographic monument. It will be an exciting day in the sun for everyone. We know that next time you think of Miami, and especially Miami Beach, you'll think of Jet Ski Tours of Miami, and the day you had the ride of your life!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I had a great time. We did the 2 hour tour which was the perfect amount of time. I don't think the 1 hour tour would have been long enough. Steve was our guide and did a great job.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

had a great time jet skiing today. A well run operation. Would suggest the longer tour, can not wait to do it, one hr was just not enough. A nice cold beer afterwards at Monty's, all in all a fun afternoon.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This has got to be one of the most exciting things we've done as a couple.The two hour tour was amazing and well worth the money. We paid the exact amount the site offered and experienced everything they promised we would and had the time of our lives. The tour guide Jonathan did a great job and was extremely confident when taking us out... Our first experience on a Jet Ski and I'm very glad we booked the two tour with Jetski tours of Miami....thanks again!!!

1  Thank Ryshon S
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was one of the highlights of our trip. Me and my husband did the 2 hour see it all tour. Booked it online and that's the exact price we paid. Steve was our tour guide and he was awesome. We passed many islands and famous houses, at the end we got 30 min of free time to swim and free ride. Great experience. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Booked the 1-hour tour with Jet-Ski Tours of Miami and enjoyed it immensely. Check-in went smoothly and there were no hidden fees. Javier was our guide, and he was fun, professional and patient with newbies like me. He took us past the Brickell district, downtown Miami... past Fisher Island... and over near Miami Beach. It was an amazing ride!

I can't tell you how fun this was, so I recommend that you try it for yourself. Can't wait to do it again next summer!

1  Thank Tap49Dancer