“Great tour. Jonathan is the best! We all had a great time.”

Jetski Tours of Miami
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come and join us on this very unique tour of Miami. Ride Yamaha wave runners and visit a total of six islands. This is a great tour that everyone will enjoy. Catch a glimpse of dolphins playing or a peaceful manatee resting in our fabulous Florida waters. We'll visit the Port of Miami and wave "Bon Voyage" as we ski past all the cruise ships. Then we'll enjoy the sites at Bayside, including the world renown Hard Rock Cafe. But no time to stop for a drink because from there we're off to the very elite Star Island, home of Miami's rich and famous. The fun's not over yet! We also visit Sir Flagler Island to see his photographic monument. It will be an exciting day in the sun for everyone. We know that next time you think of Miami, and especially Miami Beach, you'll think of Jet Ski Tours of Miami, and the day you had the ride of your life!
New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great tour. Jonathan is the best! We all had a great time.”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is the third time I have taken the family jet-skiing and the first time I went with Jetski Tours of Miami. I came with 4 kids from 11 years old to 19 years old and rented 2 jet-skis. I am very glad I did. You have a choice to stay around in a set area of Biscayne bay or have a tour for the same money. The rates were reasonable ($139 for one hour per jet ski rented or $239 for two hours plus $30 per third person on a jet ski. Make room to include a 15% to 20% optional tip for the tour guide - he deserved it in our case). (When considering putting a third person on a jet-ski, note that they generally don't want the total combined weight on a jet-ski to exceed 400 lbs. It becomes less stable as the weight increases.) I opted on the tour. You go on a much larger area and you are going full speed ahead most of the way with stops in between. The one hour tour took us all the way to Fisher's Island. My main goal was to give the kids a good time. The tour guide, Jonathan, was friendly, professional, and gave us a great time. He cared and made sure all of us enjoyed ourselves. It was the best jet-ski event we had because of him. He did whatever he could to accommodate our needs and was with us the entire time. Our family was the only one on the tour and that made it even better. I recommend calling and booking the tour before you go. I did it the same day we went. I would definitely do this again, and recommend it to others.

1 Thank Stu B

New York, New York, United States
““Perfect First Time Jet Ski Experience””
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This was my first time in Miami and first time jet skiing. i called the day before and setup a two -hour tour for my girlfriend and myself, using one jet ski. We were a little late but Javier, the instructor, was tolerant and professional and got us up to speed with the rest of the team very fast. The tour was great as we visited several islands and sites (including Port of Miami) and got to ride at all speeds. Javier made sure to warn us of things not to do and kept an eye on everyone from the beginning to the end. He was professional and courteous. I would definitely recommend jet ski experience with this business to anyone interested!
David, NY.

Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida, United States
“Awesome first time Jet-Skiing experience!!!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This was the first time me and my boyfriend went jet skiing. We were scheduled for a 30 minute tour but when we got there we decided to get the one hour tour just for the thrill of it. The waves were pretty crazy but we still managed to go all the way to Fischer Island, got a good view of Key Biscayne, saw Lebron James House and Madonnas, Virginia Key and so much more. Out of all Jet Ski places in Miami I think this is the best one because its in a great location where you get to see many beautiful places at the same time do it all for a good price. All the other places in Miami were too expensive and you had to pay for gas and other fees. Javier, the tour guide was very nice and did a great job at showing us around. Jonathan, the guy that greeted us was super nice as well. He was very professional, friendly and helpful. I totally recommend this place! It was perfect!

Brooklyn, New York
“Amazing place...!!!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Had the 1 hour tour, was a nice experience lot of fun, special nice tour guide, Hi recommended...!!!

Geneva, Switzerland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing fun in Miami!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

The jet ski tour is probably the coolest thing we have ever done on Christmas Eve!!.... Greeted by Javier who did a fantastic job... very welcoming, positive and enthusiastic.....Our guide (Steve) was great.... professional, friendly, helpful and went out of his way to make sure that everyone had a good time.... he took the time to take photos of us (as we didn't have waterproof cameras with us) and then emailed them to us exactly as he said he would :)

Would love to use this company again.. highly recommended!

Another positive is that the jetty is located right next door to Montys restaurant where we had a fabulous lunch with great service for a very reasonable price!... can't say more than that!

Visited December 2012