“Great atmosphere, great food”
Review of Cantinetta

Cantinetta
Ranked #363 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This restaurant was recommended by a ccok here in our hotel, we took his advise and went and found it, I am glad we did, Steffano our waiter was great, very friendly, very attentitive, recommended things from the menu. I ordered the pan seared salmon, perfect, my daughter ordered the mediterranean sea bass, another great dish, we also ordered the fried calamari and zucchini. I would definately recommend this place

1  Thank CChristie966

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Friendly and helpful staff. We were not rushed for dinner. We ate outside and it was great for people watching and drinks. The food is average; I have yet to find a good Lincoln Road restaurant. Very touristy area but fun and lively at night. On Lincoln Road every restaurant has a person outside trying to lure customers inside so be prepared. Fun spot to sit and relax!

1  Thank ajmcdv
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We've been there 2 times in one week (before 4th of july this year).
Both times, we got coupon of 25% discount.
The situation is great, service very nice and most important the food tastes great, and they have good red wine, which is not the case at many other restaurants in the area.
We do recommand this one completely. Cause we will be back again.

On tip to the owner: its a bit dark on the terrace, when night is falling, and we do miss some extra light, at least to read the meny properly

Reviewed June 21, 2013

My daughter and I took a week vacation in Miami from Minnesota we were walking on Lincoln road and soon as we pass by the restaurants on that road we were greeted by a friendly lady at the cantineta rest. She toll us about the menu and the special of the day . The service is great and the food delicious .. I planing to go back to Miami next year and definitely having lunch at this great restaurant .. I had a wonderful expririance ... I hightly recommend it..

Reviewed May 15, 2013

We had dinner the first night in miami and it was lovely hand made pasta with white truffle cream was great, my four cheese pizza with spinach and truffle didn't come with tomato sauce but was very good, stefano the waiter was excellent very funny but very professional.

Will be going back