“excellent place”

Ranked #118 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Korean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Located at The Catalina Hotel & Beach Club in the heart of South Beach, Serving Asian Fusion, Sushi, Korean BBQ & Thai Cuisine. Featuring a full bar and nightly events including live music & DJ's.
“excellent place”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I had amazing rosemary caipirinha with a splash of chambord! Special "Kunf fu sushi roll" is really good! Beautiful interior and nice atmosphere!!!
Not complain about the service. Russian bartender Dennis did a great job! I will definitely come back again!

• Korean first
Miami Beach, Florida
“TASTY!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Loved the Kung Fu! They have a very friendly staff & great food. I'm not a big fan of sushi so I tried their shrimp pad thai. Amazing! If you ever come here, definitely try that! You won't regret it! :)

Visited September 2013
Herndon, Virginia
“Bachelorette Party”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had my sister's bachelorette cocktail hour here in the private library room. We showed up a few minutes early to make sure everything was ready to go and they had no record of our party, whatsoever. Thankfully, the manager Ilona was amazing. She moved tables around and re-worked her schedule so that we could continue as planned. The food was amazing and the service was great. I would give Ilona most of the credit for being able to pull this off. She was calm, cool and collected the whole way through and the party went off without a hitch once she took over. She saved the night! That being said, I would never use the Catalina Hotel's event manager again.

• Visited August 2013
“Thank you so much Ruby for a wonderful dinner....”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

My husband and I weren't planning to eat there until this young lady Ruby gave us a deal we couldn't turn down. I'm not to sure what her position is there because she help us as a hostess, server, and a manager. She saved us a table while we got our kids. I want to say thank you so much Ruby we enjoyed everything even that it took a long time for sushi but the wait was worth it. Thank you Kung Fu staff for making making my family and my night wonderful

• Visited September 2013
“Looked like a fried spider”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This place was convenient, staff was nice but really nosey (asked personal questions). I had the soft shell crab sandwiches and I couldn't even choke one down it was so gross. The calamari was good but at 3am I was digging for pepto. My sandwich seriously looked like fried spiders.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Fung Ku? Share your experiences!