“Professional Fishing for Professional Tourists”

Therapy IV Deep Sea Fishing Experience
Ranked #1 of 131 Tours in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep sea fishing off the Miami Beach coast has great rewards, offering the combination of staying close to shore yet catching some big game fish like marlin, sailfish, shark, tuna, mahi-mahi, grouper, snapper and tarpon. Captain Stan and the Therapy-IV crew know these South Florida waters like no other, they have been fishing them for 45 years! Try a private or shared charter for a half or full day. Wonderful experience for families or groups. Therapy 4 is comprised of two deep sea fishing yachts that are custom built with flat screen tv's, indoor wet bar and carpet. Miami Beach Deep Sea Fishing is among the most exciting game fishing in the world. Come experience the thrill of battling deep sea fishing monsters with Captain Stan. Therapy 4 in Haulover Marina makes dreams come true!
Houston, Texas
“Professional Fishing for Professional Tourists”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

My boyfriend and I chartered the Therapy IV for 4 hours and we had a great time! It was my first time fishing so I was a bit nervous about what to expect but the crew was extremely nice and helpful and they were all very knowledgeable. Within an hour, we had already caught a few Mahi, which we had mounted, and couple of other fish (can't remember the name). Towards the second half of the trip, they pulled out the big equipment to find us some sharks. We did not catch any, but the experience was still unforgettable. Totally recommend for anybody who wants an amazing fishing experience in Miami with an excellent, knowledgeable crew.

New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Fishing Trip”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Captain Stan and first mate Chris knew what they were doing. We cought alot of spanish mackel, Then we went out farther to catch the bigger fish the first big fish, my brother and I realled in it was a 40 inch wahoo. As we were heading in they were still willing to try new things, even though we had already caught alot of fish. as we were heading in my brother caught a little lizzard fish. we have gone on many different charter boats but this was definetly one of the best expiriences.

1 Thank dasamu
Miami, Florida
“Therapy IV is the best!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Capt Stan and the Therapy IV team are amazing!!! After numerous trips personally and feedback from people I have referred, I can confidently say that Therapy IV is the best charter, bar none. Capt Stan and his crew are professional, polite and very knowledgeable. Therapy IV goes above and beyond to create a memorable south florida fishing experience. On my first trip we caught a 8+ ft sail fish and the second trip a 4 ft wahoo and tons of mahi. I can’t stress enough, if you’re looking for a fun way to spend a few hours on the water, Therapy 4 is the only choice.

Visited April 2012
New York, New York, United States
“30lb Dorado!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Three of us chartered the Therapy IV for a 1/2 day and we had an amazing time. Both Jesus and Pete were great guys and really knew what they were doing to help us catch some fantastic fish.
The boat itself is beautiful, and all of the equipment is first rate. We brought in 10-15 fish over the course of the trip, but the crowning achievement of the day was catching a 30lb Dorado! I'd highly recommend the Therapy IV to anyone looking to do some deep sea fishing in the Miami area.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“March 9th 2013”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We went out for an 8 hour trip on the Therapy IV on Saturday March 8th. My girlfriends brother in law, who I can't thank enough for setting up this trip, was referred to the Therapy IV by a client of his. We caught our limit of mackerel in the first 15 minutes and headed out for bigger game. We trolled a bit and caught 3 bonito. One bonito caught was in the 15-20lb range. We stopped and caught dozens of live bait and set off to hook up to some Sails. Hook up to some Sails is exactly what we did. We caught and released 3 out of 6 Sails, one being a 94 inch monster. After the Sails excitement we went to catch some dinner and try to hook into a big shark. We didn't find the sharks, but caught a tilefish that was delicious that night for dinner. Hunter and Jesus executed their game plan exactly how they explained it to us on our short ride out to the fishing grounds. The crew went above and beyond to put fish on the boat and make our trip memorable. Hunter provided pure entertainment and is as intense a fisherman that your going to find. Jesus kept the boat nice and steady even on a slightly choppy day. We had a blast and the next time we fish in SE Florida it will be on the Therapy IV!!!! Tip Up, Tip Up, Tip Up!

1 Thank Rich E