“Average”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: North Shores
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We had breakfast at Manolo's a couple of times. The menu was very limited and breakfast boring. Coffee was below average. Churros and medias lunas (croissants) were really good!!! The place was very clean and the waiters friendly and fast.
I would go back for some churros or a light quick breakfast.

There are newer reviews for Churros Manolo

Reviewed April 26, 2012

We went for my daughters birthday and, although our waiter was very nice, he accidentally spilled his tray filled with glasses filled soda, ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise all over my daughter's head, hair, sweater, back and chair. Awfully embarrassed.
The food from there was, decent- not awful,but not wow!
The manager on duty did not satisfactorily correct the situation. Although the waiter was profusely apologetic, his manager- not mean or rude, just did not make the experience right.
The churros was good, but we did not get to finish the food.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

the waiter was horrible took 30 mins to bring tostadas

Reviewed April 19, 2012

My girlfriend and I were looking for a late night meal near our North Miami Beach hotel. The only place open past 10 on a Thursday was Manolo, evidently a chain of latin/Cuban diners. We got there at around 11 and the place was packed. Service was slow but the atmosphere was pleasant. Food was OK--she had a sweet croissant and a chicken empanada. I had a spinach empanada and a cheese omelet. Nothing memorable but the price was unbelievably cheap ($15 for the two of us) and that alone moves the rating up from average to very good.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

I loved the breakfast so much that I went back next day as well. Latino breakfast was great. Loved the churros. Great service