“Top Notch Dive Shop”
Review of South Beach Divers

South Beach Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive shop located in South Beach Miami that offers both SCUBA and surfing.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 30, 2012

We did research before picking a Dive Shop and selected South Beach Divers because of their reputation and what we could see review-wise on them. They did not disappoint! My husband dives but I do not so he dove and I snorkeled. We went to the Key Largo dive on Molasses Reef. It was so beautiful and all the sea life we both was made this trip well worth it. Frankly, we serioulsy wished that we had more time in Miami as we would have done more trips with them. Laurent was my husband's dive master and he was a quintessential professional. He pointed out things of interest that my husband would have missed if it had not been for him. We were very impressed with Laurent's talent, professionalism, and patience. Everyone we dealt with from South Beach Divers was incredible. We will definitely dive with them again. Really, go here, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Took the discover scube and had a life time experience. Andrew was our master diver and was extremely professional. Raven if my wife that also took the clas hade some issues was I never afraid. He took care of here in the moste professional way possible. Take this clas if you never trid diving is worth it and it will not be your last dive.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I hadn't gone diving in 12 yrs and went with my 14 yr old son, who was getting certified. The staff was super accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly. Went with Andre, who was great to dive with. Even if you don't know how to dive and want to try it out, they can setup a 1 day Discover Scuba class. We had 1 day diving off Miami where the current was a bit strong and decent size waves (let's say Mother Nature wasn't overly cooperative). The other day diving off Key Largo was really nice.

1  Thank alj1982
Reviewed June 7, 2012

My wife & went snorkeling back 2009 and we had so much fun that I will be going scuba diving this June. I'll will write a follow up review soon...

Thanks s. beach divers.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Like diving with your highschool buds!!!!...The smart graduated ones that is!!!!!...my return for the Spiegel Grove is MANDATORY!!!...AND IMINIENT!!

1  Thank BlackCousteau