“Great place for seafood”

The Place Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #301 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place for seafood”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I came to the Place restaurant for lunch with my husband and was really impressed with their food. After trying to decide with dish to try our waitress suggested their seafood mixed platter. It was delicious! The Russian waitress was really nice and polite. She told us this plate would be enough for two of us and she was right. It was a right amount of food and the drinks were huge! We got 2x1 deal and a round of free shots. Our bill was about $200 which is a bid expensive, but what's not in sobe? We had a great time.

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Caracas, Venezuela
“The Best Restaurant And Service!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

I was on vacation from Venezuela with my family that only speaks spanish. We decided to eat at this restaurant since the customers seemed happy. it was the best decision i made because apart from the food being delicious and fulfilling the service was extraordinary. the waiter, hernan had great conversation and explained everything. i ordered a seafood paella and the price was great for the quality of the food. It was an excellent environment and would recommend this restaurant to everyone!!!!!!!!!

Sterling, Virginia
“Good for Lunch or Dinner”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We did dinner last year and lnch this year. Good food and you do not leave hungry. C Patricia was attentive and did a good job watching the table.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank George H
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Seafood and very friendly Staff!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was on holiday with friends and i really loved the restaurant THE PLACE.......beachfront,beautiful weather!!!!!!.......I drink a mojito and ate an excellent paella......the hostess Soledad was very nice! and my waiters gave me a great service!!!!.....Would come again!.

1 Thank Ines B
new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THATS WHAT I CALL FOOD!!!!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I went to this restaurant today and it was super delicious i ate this lobster with linguine it was the best sea food i ever had, if you want sea food the place is the great. and i went with my husban and he ate PAELLA CHEF he said that next time were going to bring the whole family with us.AND the manger LOUIS was so nice to us .

1 Thank suwamy l