“The most amazing intimate New Year Celebration...”

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
Ranked #1 of 11 Food & Drink in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unique way to enjoy Miami from water on a fully customized PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami Beach (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Romantic Sunset Cruise or a Night Sailing Tour with Spectacular Views of Downtown Miami from close is our specialty. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail Boat Rentals with captain, Romantic Luxury Dinner Cruise on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 20, 2016

We travel to all kinds of exotic places to have fun on New year eve - Hong Kong, Antarctic, Singapore, Paris, Rome, etc. But nothing can compare to the most romantic, intimate, fun and yet exotic experience we had with Miami Sailing Agatha and Miguel. We had candle lit dinner delivered(ordered by us) and beautifully served by Agatha from Joe Stone crabs, we had comfortable seating watching amazing Miami fireworks on the deck with champagne and beautiful music prepared by Miguel, and at the end - had a dip in the beautiful warm, dark bay right across from Rustic Pelican. LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT. It was our second time(first time was half a day tour of the bay which was also great) with Miami Sailing and we will come back for more...

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"sails"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed January 3, 2016

Agata and Captain Miguel created an incredible afternoon and night sail for my wife and I to enjoy our 18th anniversary. The sail boat is very comfortable and luxurious and the sea bass and filet mignon were very well prepared. And the key lime pie and Cuban cappuccino with rum was the best meal we have ever had on a wedding anniversary. Very professional, courteous and friendly sailing fun will bring us back again next year.

Reviewed December 30, 2015

My husband surprised me with this sailing trip for my birthday, and I couldn't have been happier. We had a PERFECT day out on the water, and a truly memorable experience. The weather was gorgeous, the boat was beautiful, the food was delicious, and Miguel and Agata provided just the right balance of entertainment and friendly conversation while allowing us to enjoy a bit of privacy and romance. What an amazing experience.

Thank you, Miguel and Agata, for a PERFECT day and a WONDERFUL birthday celebration. I will be sure to send others your way!

1  Thank Cecelia C
Reviewed December 24, 2015

I proposed to my girlfriend during the sail in "Como tu", Agatha helped me a lot with all the logistic of the trip and in such short notice. The boat was great, the food choise was excellent and overall it was a great experience for me and for my girlfriend. It was a lot better than I expected, the attention of Agatha, the food, the weather, the ride, was completely perfect, its worth every penny.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 13, 2015 via mobile

I proposed to my girlfriend during the charter, Miguel and Joann made sure everything was set up perfect for me and everything was amazing. My fiancé was beyond happy. The whole time Miguel and Joann were so helpful with pictures, making you feel comfortable, and getting any little thing you need. They really catered to us. Not to mention the food was incredible!!! He marinated our filet mignon in the most amazing combination of wine and seasonings I have ever tasted. He even found a way to let us take our left overs and boy did we enjoy them later that night. Overall the experience was great and they really did an outstanding job. 5 stars are not enough they really went above and beyond. Thank you for making my proposal awesome and a day we will remember for the rest of our lives! I wouldn't have wanted to share it with anyone else :)