“Extraordinary 29th Wedding Anniversary!!!”

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
Ranked #1 of 11 Food & Drink in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unique way to enjoy Miami from water on a fully customized PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami Beach (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Romantic Sunset Cruise or a Night Sailing Tour with Spectacular Views of Downtown Miami from close is our specialty. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail Boat Rentals with captain, Romantic Luxury Dinner Cruise on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 24, 2014

If you are looking for an incredible private romantic getaway on the water in Miami, this is it! My wife and I celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary 17 August 2014 with a 6-hour private dinner sail with Agata and Capt. Miguel on board the “Wind Runner”. Before I go on, let me say that my wife and I married when we were 20 and 21 years old, so don’t let the photo deceive you or have you believe the review is not true -- it is 100% authentic! After communicating with Agata, viewing the photos on their website, and reading the customer reviews, I had high expectations. Much to my surprise, the actual experience FAR exceeded those expectations from start to finish. Agata and Miguel were the perfect hosts anyone could hope for – HANDS DOWN! We felt like family! They were very personable, friendly, and went above and beyond to ensure we had a remarkable and memorable experience aboard, and that we did!!! They both ensured we had lots of pictures to remember this most unforgettable experience. She prepared beautiful and delicious fruit trays filled with various fresh fruits. As we changed into our swimsuits and got into the water, Agata prepared a spectacular dinner. Miguel found the perfect location for us to swim; it was quiet with little to no boat traffic. As we return to the boat, showered off, and changed back into our clothes, Agata was prepared to serve dinner. Dinner was also amazing and very, very delicious!! It was served in a very romantic setting with the perfect flower arrangement and dessert to finish things off. As we venture along the front of the boat, they took several pictures and ensured we were comfortable and enjoyed ourselves. They provided the perfect balance of private time and their social interaction with us. Agata and Miguel also provided an informative history lesson about Miami and the luxury homes along the waterway. The boat was very quiet because of the sails, and the wind and sound of the waters were very romantic as we sat outside. Agata and Miguel ensured safety was paramount for us, as well as others on the water. The Miami skyline at night was extremely picturesque and romantic as well. My wife deserved the best, and that is exactly what she received – THE BEST! I retired from the USAF almost 4 years ago after 27 years of service; Agata and Captain Miguel – I salute you for a job “extremely well done”!!

2  Thank Lucinda C
in 8 reviews
"sails"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed August 23, 2014

I planned a surprise, sunset dinner sail for my husband's birthday. Booking the sail and choosing the details was all handled by Agata and was a very easy process. We were so excited when we reached the pier - Agata, who knew the sail was a surprise, met us and immediately shook Alex's hand and asked if he was ready for his sail to Havana! Such a sense of humor! The sailboat was captained by Miguel, also an exceptional host. The sailboat, sailing, dinner, service and conversation with Agata and Miguel all made for a very special and magical evening. We are looking forward to booking a full day sail with them!! Agata and Miguel, we fully expect that you will let us know when you come to Tampa so we can visit! PS. Don't forget, we want the recipe for the coffee!!

3  Thank Kim C
Reviewed August 21, 2014

To make my wife's 50th b-day a memorable one, we went out on Miam Sailing's "Windrunner". Having never chartered a boat before, i was a little apprehensive about the whole process. Agata, the owner made everything very easy. She answered all correspondence promptly and cleared up any questions i had. We chose the 6hr outing and went out with two other couples and we had a blast! Upon arrival, the crew was extremely nice, explained all the safety rules that would insure all us land lubbers would have a safe cruise. The boat was immaculate, the captain served as a tour guide and explained the workings of the sails and such , making everyone feel right at home. We sailed to a secluded cove and everyone went for a nice swim. I chose the dinner option and the food was excellent! A decadent dessert was also served and we got to sing happy birthday. The return trip to the marina afforded us a magnificent view of the sunset. i would highly recommend Miami Sailing to anyone who is looking for a first class sailing trip

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

If sailing isn't exciting enough, Miami sailing made it one of the most memorable experiences I have ever had. I can honestly say that I have never come across a crew so delightful and professional. I have been sailing before and it doesn't even come close to the amazing time we had thanks to Agata and Miguel. I highly recommend this and can't wait to sail with them again.