“Perfect Evening Sail and Downtown Sunset”

Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters
Ranked #1 of 10 Food & Drink in Miami Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Unique way to enjoy Miami from water on a fully customized PRIVATE Sailing Charter from Miami Beach (South Beach). We offer Private Sailboat Charters including Day Sails and Sunset Cruises. Romantic Sunset Cruise or a Night Sailing Tour with Spectacular Views of Downtown Miami from close is our specialty. Best Sailing on Biscayne Bay, Miami Sailing Sightseeing Tour, Sail Boat Rentals with captain, Romantic Luxury Dinner Cruise on a Sailboat. Overnight Charters to The Florida Keys and More! It’s Our Goal To Make You Happy And Smile!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Booked our sail with Agata and Miguel last minute (special offered within 24 hours!) for our family of 6, ages 25-60 on Windrunner their larger boat. We were warmly met by our Captain Alessandro to off load our food and drinks and safely park our car. Alessandro showed us a wonderful afternoon of sailing, swimming and touring Key Biscayne and Miami downtown at sunset as we sailed home. Alessandro seemed more like a friend and had us as involved as we wanted with boat. A great day and evening. On arrival at the dock Miguel and Agata greeted us warmly and checked that all had gone as expected. We look forward to getting to know them personally and sail with them too when our extended family visits Miami in the future. Peaceful, fun for families and friends.

MiamiSailing, Owner at Miami Sailing - Private Day Charters, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Jon
We thank you for your review and await your visit for coffee :-). We are very happy that Wind Runner with Alessandro made you smile
- Agata

in 8 reviews
"sails"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2013

When planning my bachelor party in Miami, I figured my friends would enjoy a day on the water. My go-to for this sort of trip was Miami Sailing. Agata, as usual, was incredibly helpful in sorting out the plans. This time, we'd be on their new boat (Wind Runner) which is a bit bigger and great for groups of our size (9). Once we arrived, we met Alessandro, our captain and within 15 minutes, we were on the water. Alessandro was a pleasure. He was a great story teller, and even gave a few of my friends some pointers on sailing. Everyone had the time of their lives. Once again, Miami Sailing provided the perfect day. This trip won't be our last. I can always count on Miami Sailing for a great day on the water.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We charter the sailboat for a 6 hour sail. Everything was just perfect.!
Alessandro was our captain, great guy. Miguel also came with us so nice and helpful, super nice people. Agata did an excellent job, took care of every detail at booking and made sure we had all we needed. She is so sweet. English, Italian and Spanish and Polish speaking. They could not have done a better job.
Very relaxing day! Beautiful Biscayne bay view. Definitely recommend booking the 8 hours. If not possible make sure you get to sail in the afternoon, the sunset is magical.
Great family day, couples or just spending some time with friends.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

My friends and I went on the two hour or so boat ride . We were so ecstatic to have this opportunity in the sun with such a pleasant, fun loving captain. Captain Miguel and wife Agata were very informative, helpful, and sweet. It was a last minute booking but it was perfect! THey have two boats but we got the newer one.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I could go on and on about how wonderful it was to work with Agata and Miguel!

Short version: With their help, I was able to throw a wonderful, unique bachelorette party for my best friend!

Long version: I did a lot of research before choosing a yacht charter company, and I chose this one because they had the best mix of customer service (i.e., responding to my e-mail inquiries in a timely fashion), price, and good reviews here on TripAdvisor. On the day of my yacht charter, it was clear that I made the right choice. Although Agata and Miguel offer catering options, we were allowed to bring our own food and beverages, thus giving us maximum flexibility. Miguel was an absolute riot and did his best to make us comfortable: helping us set up food and drink, giving us a history of the area, hooking up our music to the sound system, answering all of our questions, dispensing marital advice on request, and even letting us take turns steering! At our request, he took us to a secluded location for a swim stop, and we were provided with swim noodles as flotation devices. While we were snoozing on and below deck, he prepared for us some delicious "special" hot chocolate--mmm. Plus, we were having such a good time that, because the afternoon charter was cancelled, Miguel extended our charter at no extra charge!

I'll stop here, but rest assured that my review here doesn't begin to do Agata and Miguel justice. Basically, if you're looking to do a fantastic, reasonably-priced charter in Miami for a special occasion (or just to have fun), this should be your first (and only) stop. Happy sailing!