“Wonderful”

850 Jefferson Residence is a carefully renovated Art Deco building designed by Henry Hohauser 1939

apartment 3a /small studio apartment 12a / small studio
apartment 8 / big studio
routine is the enemy
apt 4
apartment 12a / small studio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

JanaB720
Brooklyn, New York
“If I could again I wouldn't”
Reviewed November 5, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

First off it's about a 5 minute walk from Ocean Drive not seconds away as it says. When you walk in, you walk into a nice little mini complex of places. You go receive your key from the owner and every place is advertised as a one bedroom or 2 bedroom or can fit 2-3 or maybe even 4 people. but every unit was a small studio. Lucky there was No, Living room just a open room of a dining room connected to a kitchen and a bedroom and a bathroom. Our AC was broken so we got switched to another place which was cool. It was just small. We had a conflict with our security deposit, they didn't give it back. I wouldn't recommend this place.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed was comfy
Liked least: Security Deposit problems
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
tasha205
Brooklyn, New York
“Wonderful”
Reviewed August 12, 2011 for a stay in May 2011
people found this review helpful

My friends and I booked this location about 3 weeks before our arrival. We were shocked at the reasonable prices especially during Memorial Weekend when most places ante up the prices. It was a beautiful location, inside and outside. The manager was extremely nice and caring. He was available at 2am even during a crisis when I was locked out and could not find my friends.
What I loved the most is that we were still able to check in even though our flight was very late. I was rejected at other condos because we did not meet the check in time at 4pm.
The one thing that I did not like is that they advertised a washing machine and dryer but they did not specify that we had to pay to use it.
My overall experience at 850 Jefferson was wonderful and I would definitely come back here if and when I return to Miami!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: With Friends
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with teenagers Tourists
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$1,500
/ Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing