WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #39 of 202 Hotels in Miami Beach
Blue ridge, ga
“PARADISE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

I never leave reviews but since I have never had such a wonderful experience I figured I would help other ditch the gross hotels on the beach. I stayed at the Leslie with my husband just 4 days, and we have been coming to Miami for 6 years now. The Leslie is newly remodeled, centered in the heart of Ocean drive, beautiful pool, gym , and amazing personalized service from the staff. Usually I am rushed out of the front desk by the guest service employee but at he Leslie I was treated with respect and accommodated like a celebrity. I want to thank Mr Mario for recommending the best places to visit and great food in town. I recommend everyone to see him for the real Miami beach experience.
The rooms were nicely clean and I leave without any complaints.
Will be coming back next year!!

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank MillerFamily29

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Turkish first
Budapest
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Really nice brand new designer hotel. Right on Ocean Drive, only steps away from the beach. Staff is superior, rooms are beutifully made, rooftop pool is one of a kind. Restaurants, barsm nightlife is right at the footsteps.

The only thing they need to learn is how to make an espresso. Not a US espresso but something that would staisfy European espresso drinkers as well. Our espresso was more like an Americano in a small cup.
What was really nice that we did not say a word about then coffee, did not complain and still ended up not paying as the waitress felt it wasn't appropriate to charge us as they made us wait before taking our order.
This was a very nice touch wo we ended up paying for our coffee via tip

Highly recommended hotel

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Miklos K
Southampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

We stayed in Miami for the 3rd and 4th July on our trip back from the keys. we normally stay at the Lowes however decided we fancied a more boutique smaller experience on ocean drive so we could watch the 4th July fire works and be amongst it. found this hotel on booking.com and it did not disappoint. Beautifully decorated, lovely rooms amazing attention to detail and great staff. the food was good and we had a breakfast a lunch and a dinner here. Great to sit and people watch, you are amongst it without having to battle the throngs of people and noise along ocean drive. We actually preferred this from the big corporate hotels, pool on the roof, lovely decor , good service, great food, what it there not to like. We would defiantly stay here again and recommend. thank you Leslie hotel for a great end to our holiday.

Room Tip: All rooms were good we had one on the side which was nice and quiet 110 as ocean drive can be a bit...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Cindy P
Duxbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

The Leslie Hotel is AMAZING!!!! I had read nothing but good reviews prior to booking our stay and I have to say everything greatly exceeded our expectations! To start with, the property couldn't be located in any better location ! You are situated right on Ocean Drive directly across from the beach! Anything you want, anyplace you want to go is within walking distance and the trip along the way to your destination is phenomenal! The room we stayed in was just beautiful. Decor is outstanding with clean lines and a contemporary fabulousness and was as clean as a whistle! Everything smells fresh and new and it was so nice to have 2 queens as opposed to the typical full size beds you see in most properties, it gives the extra comfort especially when you are staying with children. Roof top pool was a bonus and provided a view of the ocean that is unmatched! Additionally, having chairs and towels for the beach was a wonderful perk! As for the staff, I don't know where to begin! My first encounter was with Lily who has to be one of the most accommodating, helpful, professional and take charge individuals I have ever come across. We had a small snafu checking in the night before when she was not on staff however, the next morning she addressed the issue and made it her mission to get resolve sooner than later! She treated my family with the utmost respect and kindness and made our transition into a different part of the property seamless! Kadia is class with a capital C! This woman epitomizes grace and class and is most definitely the face you want to represent your establishment as clients walk in to stay at your property. My family just fell in love with her and she couldn't do enough to help us out during our stay! Pablo is one of the most lovely men I have ever encountered! Went out of his way to give us direction on certain places we shouldn't miss while visiting as well as giving us little tips on stores to visit, things to do and directions for locations we were interested in. He was even so kind to bring mangos from his home in one nite to give to my husband........unbelievable! Alisa is the only server you will ever want to sit with ever again no matter where you go! This young lady is one of a kind and the most pleasant, happy, exuberant face/personality you would ever want to encounter during your morning routine! She is a breath of fresh air that is infrequently found and the Leslie is lucky enough to have her in their employ! I can't say enough about these amazing people and this outstanding property! I feel the Leslie struck gold with the individuals they have chosen to surround themselves with as they are truly what is keeping guests coming back! When choosing to visit South Beach in the future (and I can't wait to plan my next trip) I wouldn't even consider another property!

Room Tip: Third floor is a great choice if you can get it! Close to pool and top floor so minimal noise!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
4 Thank Lynnie3113
North Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was pointed to this hotel by a friend and did not disappoint at all.
Rooms are super clean and beautifully decorated. Modern style. Pool is nice and very quiet, for relax 100%
The front desk personnel was not only friendly, but also very helpful. Excellent location, across the street from the beach!
I highly recommend this hotel and will definetly come back!!!

Room Tip: Suites are great, and the view is awesome.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank IGNACIO B
SOUTHGATE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is a great, fabulously located hotel. The staff is marvellous. I arrived very late. The night receptionist (Pablo?) was very helpful. The day receptionists, Kadia and Lily were highly professional, humorous and charming. The bar keeper, originally from Ukraine, made wonderful drinks and it was a pleasure to talk to her. The hotel faces the beach and is in the middle of everything at SB, i.e., everything relevant at South Beach is at walking distance. The rooms were clean and you got what you paid for.

The only minus was the breakfast, but I will not detract points for this, but I notice that I am not alone complaining. The owner(s) will learn that being a bit more generous might pay off. In fact, I pre-paid my breakfast and the second day, for a change, I wanted an omelette instead of scrambled eggs (that would have been served as part of the pre-paid breakfast). They did not allow me to pay for the difference and wanted me to pay the full price of the omelette. And this even though both omelette and scrambled eggs have the same price in case you order them a la carte. Where is the logic? Must one be so punctilious? I would have loved to pay some $5 extra for an omelette, but no, they asked for the full price. I advise all future guests not to pre-pay the breakfast. You have then more choice, are not confronted with their nitpicking rules, and can even have your breakfast at the surrounding places where they are less punctilious.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Georg G
Warsaw, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Everything what are u searching for u can find here. Fantastic place new rooms perfect restaurant ..it was the best choice ever !!!!!i can't tell even one bad word about this place .for sure we will come back here !

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple