“Yoga at 7am? No problem, I'll be there.”

Beach Yoga @ 3rd Street
Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

There is no better way to start a day in August than with Yoga on the beach at 3rd Street. It's a no brainer.

All reviews
"exercise"
"miami"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

A friend and I went together. We have never done yoga before and found it relaxing but also a good challenge. Good to meet some locals and an amazing feeling to jump in the sea after a class!

Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

We were told to go there by a local. The yoga teacher was friendly and welcoming. Great backdrop to relax on vacation with friendly people.

1  Thank MDRussell123
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Great way to start the day. Duration was just right. Enjoyed it. Rada was very nice. I paid 10bucks.

1  Thank Perry J
See more reviews
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I went to 3rd street yoga for the morning class while staying in Miami Beach for a business trip. At first I wasn't sure if I had gone to the right place but at about 3 minutes to 7, all the yogis popped up! The group is a mix of locals/regulars and visitors. The teacher I had was great, and her class was very enjoyable. We even did a partner handstand exercise which was fun.