“Great location close to everything!”
other travelers have booked this property
View from room 220
Historic Royal Hotel ... then! Royal Condo-Hotel ... now!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View from room 220
Historic Royal Hotel ... then!
Royal Condo-Hotel ... now!
Entrance on Pennsylvania Avenue
Lobby and front desk
View of Royal Condo-Hotel from Washington Ave.
Studio 220
One Queen bed
One Twin bed
Kitchenette
Bath
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 94 reviews

Reviews from our community

Byzantine...
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Great location close to everything!”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

I stayed in studio 329 for 6 days in June and had a great time. It was my first time staying at a vacation rental and I have no regrets. I chose this place based on the reviews I read here and I can say that former guests were right. Studio 329 is a good place to stay. The room was clean and nicely decorated. It felt very "at home." The location is perfect close to everything. the beach is only a couple of blocks away. The owners Tomas and Luis go the extra mile to provide you with most things you may need during your stay such as : beach towels, cooler, body lotions, extra towels, etc. And as others reviewers have pointed out it is nice to find some refreshments waiting for you in the mini fridge.
I loved having a kitchenette in the studio. It gave me the choice of having some meals in my room so you save money that way too. In my case, I bought breakfast items to be able to have breakfast in my room before starting my daily adventures. By the way, there is a 7 Eleven and another grocery store a block away.I also loved having an electronic Safe in the room. This may not be that important for some people but if you are like me you want to make sure your expensive jewelry and other valuables are protected.
If you are wondering about street noise I cannot say I was bothered by any outside noises, nothing out of the normal noise you can expect in South Beach. I slept like a baby every day.
In sum, I only have good things to say about this place and will definitely stay there again whenever I go back to Miami Beach.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the great location at an affordable price
Liked least: a bigger flat screen tv would be nice. :-)
Traveling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jun 17, 2013
Dear Josh!

We take our job very seriously and our our greatest satisfaction comes when we know our guests have fully enjoyed our places. We just had a dishonest review a couple of weeks ago from a lady who probably lives a very unhappy life, so yours came in perfect timing to help us regain faith in people. Thank you!

Enjoy Paris and the rest of your vacation!

Tomas & Luis
Oranienburg
Reviewed May 27, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Rugged travelers
May 27, 2013
Doris dear, There were several complaints at the beginning of May about odors in rooms located in that area of the building. We finally discovered that it was due to heavy cooking in the room next door, the number 221 (you stayed in 220). The owner of that unit was notified and the odor is gone for good. About the bed, we have two in that studio: one queen size (double) bed, which is new, firm, big, and very comfortable (as other guests have reviewed) and one twin size (personal) bed, which is of course smaller and the mattress is softer as it is intended to be mostly for children. Were the beds you found in the unit any different in size to the ones shown in the pictures? Unless you did not read the descriptions of our beds posted at FlipKey and our web-page, you knew exactly the sizes of our beds before renting from us. Looks like you overlooked the big bed altogether and used the smaller one (and then you blame us for your lack of good judgement?) . About the cleanliness of the place, are you telling me (and the rest of the World for that matter) that you slept on dirty sheets that probably were previously used by other guests? (I hope your friends don't read your review). I don't understand why you did not contact us immediately and decided to stay in that condition and sleep on previously used sheets (that's what you are implying on your comments). Personally, I do not sleep in a dirty room that I have paid for without complaining first and have it cleaned (or asking for my money back to rent someplace else, which you did not do). The studio is on a second floor, overlooking Washington Avenue, a very busy traffic avenue of SoBe (including public transportation and tour buses); Of course it would become dusty after just a little while with the windows open, as you mention you did (by the way, Doris, you do not leave an a/c on with the windows open at the same time, everyone knows that). We take very seriously our job and reputation, as well as the well being of our guests. Too bad some guests are not honest enough to be fair on their complains. The odor issue was a fact and we apologize for it, even though it was beyond our control, but we highly doubt your statement about the studio being dirty and dusty, and the queen size bed, as shown in our pictures (the same ones you saw before booking our place) is definitely not small and/or soft for two regular sized people. Shame on you, Doris, for being such a dishonest person, to say the least.
Florida
Reviewed January 10, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

xorex
New York City
“My home away from home”
Reviewed December 5, 2012 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

Besides the great location, which every reviewer mentions, the staff and the owner, Tomas, will go out of their way to help you.

I made a mistake with my reservation and didn't check out! Tomas made sure I wasn't out on the street without a place to stay when next guest was checking in. What else is there to say?

Juices, chips, cookies, chocolates, filtered water, better than usual coffeemaker coffee and tea.

Beach towels, lounger, umbrella.
Also a patio overlooking Washington Street to enjoy.

It's a funky and fun place to stay.

Traveling group: Solo
mzezu0pt
USA
“Staff will help you out in a pinch!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Our stay here was wonderful. Not only was it great value for your money, but Tomas even let us stay one night for free when Hurricane Sandy kept us from getting back to NY on time. Tomas was a very responsive host and the room was clean and accommodating. Absolutely recommend for anyone looking to save money and have a great location by the beach.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Nov 11, 2012
Hi Marie,

We are glad that you enjoy our studio at South Beach. It worked out perfectly that we had the studio available for that extra day you had to stay in Miami after your flight was canceled due to Sandy. Thank you for such beautiful review!

Tomas & Luis
Juan M
Philadelphia
“Very Comfortable Room / Great Location”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Great value!! They thought of everything. They had complimentary beer, water, orange juice, apple juice, sun block, tanning lotion, umbrella and beach chair. Everything was clean and the location was great.

Liked best: The Location
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Rome
Reviewed September 3, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 3, 2012
Ciao Valentina and Luigi!

I can't thank you enough for such beautiful coments! I am glad you had a great time in studio 329 and South Beach.

Grazie!

Tomas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$70
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing