“Terrible service terrible food”
Review of Buffalo Wings & Rings - CLOSED

Buffalo Wings & Rings
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Food was cold a not fresh. After sending back the food, the manager never even came out to our table to see why we were unsatisfied with our food, needs new management. We will never go back.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Service was good and staff was friendly. While I was expecting "fast food', the Food was sub par at best - wings were dry with limited flavor. . Food was really overpriced for what you get. Drinks are WAY overpriced, even for Miami Beach. I would expect for the price paid much better flavor for the wings and not dried out.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The service was slow, the food par, and the prices outrageous. Stopped in with a friend for lunch. It took over 10 minutes to get our drink orders taken, another 10 minutes to get our drinks. You wouldn't think a beer and pina-colada would be so difficult in Miami Beach. There were only 3 tables in use at this restaurant when we arrived, so there is just no excuse for this terrible level of service. 2 drinks, 2 lunch meals = $100 lunch. Crazy. Beware, the check also includes a mandatory gratuity. No wonder given the ridiculously slow service!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

we went here as the menu sounders good,but the food was a real disappointment please don't waste your money there was four of us and none of us could eat our meal and when the waiting staff came to collect the plates they did'nt look suprised that everything was left.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

You have got to be kidding me. Anybody that has spent any amount of time in their life in NY believes they've seen it all. Then this restaurant happened.
Ordered the fish sandwich. It smelled like fish guts, and looked like a sponge with mold on it. I was starving and figured I'd take a bite out of it for kicks, as it approached my mouth I started gagging. I was trying to convince myself that nobody is this desperate to be sued on account of negligence. I was wrong.
Nothing was cheap here. For a bar and grill, this is the worst restaurant ever. As I waited 20 minutes (no exaggeration) for the waitress to come back (bare mind, this is just as much her fault as it is the kitchen and the manager's), i picked at the fries on the side of the plate. They charged me $5.00 for eating the fries.
I have an extensive background in the restaurant business, I've never felt more compelled to literally get violent with these horrible people. Anything negative that can be said about this place should be said as a warning. I'm sure the better business bureau is investigating this place. And by the way people, there are definitely rats in the kitchen!!! It doesn't stop there...THEY END UP ON YOUR PLATE!!