“never EVER again”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center
“never EVER again”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

enso, what are you? it says italian cafe on your sign but your menu serves Chinese and Japanese food? make up your mind. stick with one thing your good at. the food was barely edible! pizza was atrocious. looks cool with the chairs, and staff was ok, but this place needs help.

• Visited August 2013

Palm Springs, California
“Seriously?”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Staying on Collins at the Shore Club. Headed for Lincoln for quick bite. They hit you with their flyer first. $6.95 breakfast! Waiter takes forever. Scrambled eggs? Try flaked eggs. Omelette w cheddar? American "cheddar flavored" cheese. Asiago bagel? Regular bagel with some semi-melted white stuff on it. Ordered a Stella Artois to wash this swill down. $15 for a massive goblet of house beer. Bon appetit. Move on. Much better stuff just steps away.

Visited August 2013
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“My best meal in Miami”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate here during happy hour and got two massive cocktails for $30. I had pasta with shrimps and my husband had a "combo 1" which came out on a lovely big square plate split into four sections with a different oriental dish in each. One being eel which we weren't sure about but was actually lovely. I found the service to be good and I would recommend going there. I think it was around 7-8pm when we went.

• Visited July 2013
“Great little place on Lincoln.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stopped by Enso/miss Mao by pure accident while wandering down Lincoln on a business trip. After being seated, I googled the restaurant. Upon seeing the reviews, I was very hesitant to stay. Against my better judgement, I ordered a drink and an app with very low expectations. I was so impressed with how quickly and warmly I was greeted by my server Dina. She brought my huge! caipirinha in less than 2 minutes and my dinner came shortly thereafter. Everything was absolutely delicious. Everyone who walked by my table was friendly was helpful. I would honestly recommend checking it out despite the less than favorable reviews. I will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2013
Ithaca, New York, United States
“Nothing to really speak of”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This establishment is nice but overall it is nothing special. The breakfast was cheap but other than that everything else is expensive which given the area can be expected. If you want a more exilerating experience then pass this one on by. Its is by NO means a bad place to eat just nothing really special. It does offer a hookah thing but since I do not partake in such things I cant really speak to its offerings.

• Visited June 2013