“WOW WOW WOW!!! :)”

Dream South Beach
Ranked #46 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 20, 2010

Ok so I did a lot of research before deciding where to spend my hard earned money in Miami. It took me two days and I came up with Palmer house being the best value for money yet a gorgeous get-away. Man was I blown away when I saw it in person, the pics do not do it justice. The rooms are so elegant! From the moment we stepped at the door of the hotel, staff was there to greet us with a smile...no-one had those rotten attitudes that most ppl have these days. The staff told us where to eat, hang out...gave us a free beach chair and towel to use on the beach...they were amazing...I can't even single one person out because they were all great. I can't wait for the other building to be completed, the price will go up but it will be so worth it. I had the best night sleep ever there, oh and those glass showers are amazing ;) best hotel in Miami hands down, you won't regret spending time there...I miss it already!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,383)

Reviewed July 20, 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at the Palmer House in South beach Miami. Lloyd gave us a warm welcom end the rest of the staff were all polite, smiling and kind. We were a short walking distance to the beach (which is, by the way, very clean, nice white sand, clear green, turquoise water, warm..my favorite beach in FL), to the bars and restaurant, to all the fun action of SoBe and also near markets. I recommend this hotel to anyone. Our room was really cool with a fun shower, blue lighting, crystal lamps, very art-deco funky feel to it which made it relaxing and romantic...We are definitely staying there again, unless the price increases so much that we can't afford it anymore (which may be possible since this hotel is getting such good reviews!)

Montreal, Canada

2  Thank Sychel
Reviewed July 19, 2010

Newly renovated hotel. Great location! Brand new rooms. Very clean and staff is extremely accommodating. Highly recommend!

Rooms are a bit on the small size, but plenty of space for a couple or solo traveler.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank komrad
Reviewed July 19, 2010

I can only restate what everyone else says about this hotel. The customer service was extremely impressive. The staff went beyond the call of duty and catered to our needs. GiGi was outstanding - she arranged for a late checkout, held our luggage and coordinated transportation to the airport.

The small details from the friendly door man to the complimentary beach chairs and towels completed the package. I would highly recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Doyle_Detroit
Reviewed July 18, 2010

As soon as we walked in we were greeted with a big smile by Lloyd.
The location of the hotel is amazing. Walking distance from the beach, restaurants and shops. Wonderful interior design, and bed was extremely comfortable. The blue lights give a romantic atmosphere which my wife and I enjoyed very much. They have a super friendly staff. During our stay I made a comment that I had a bad sunburn, and Wendy immediatly printed a list of homeremedies to do when I get home and offered to bring me aloe vera leafs because I didnt know how they look like. It was a nice touch and I felt pampered . We can' wait to go back to this gorgeous boutique hotel and RELAX IN MIAMI!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NyLofty
Reviewed July 14, 2010

My boyfriend and I just finished up a 4 night stay at the Palmer House and we were very happy with our experience. The rooms were spotless, and all of the employees were so kind and eager to offer any assistance. One word of warning--the rooms are very sexy (clear glass showers and bathroom area) so be sure to stay here with someone you are very intimate with! You can't beat the location--right in the heart of South Beach. We would have liked a balcony, but for the small amount of time we spend in the room on vacation, it's not too big of a deal. We loved our room and would definitely stay here again--can't wait for the bar and pool area to open up!

2  Thank ksavod
Reviewed July 12, 2010

I walked into palmer house without a reservation hoping to see if i could get a good deal for the july 4th weekend. we stayed 1 night here and the next night at the hotel intercontinental in miami. i enjoyed my stay at palmer house alot more. it's a small boutique hotel so the service was EXCEPTIONAL. the staff is amazing. they did have an issue with the valet driver outside and i feel he was unduly accused or reported for offering me a lower rate than the hotel. but in his defense, he offered me the rate before I was even a visitor at the hotel. i just asked to keep my car while i looked around for hotels in the area. anyway, thats just a distraction. location is great, people r excellent, rooms are as they appear in pictures, v. psychadelic and cool. switches were a little complicated despite the tutorial. definitely recommend it considering the rooms r new, staff is amazing and it's reasonably priced for the area. (you need to get dvd players or movies to choose from in the room. espn did not work when i came and wasn't fixed by the time i left. It didn't matter much but thought i should mention it for full disclosure)

1  Thank patentatty