Dream South Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Kent Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
Ocean Reef Suites(Miami Beach)
Hotel Victor(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
The Marlin Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Bar/Lounge
Impala Hotel(Miami Beach)
Essex House(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
2,450 results
All reviewsnaked tacopalmer houserooftop poolhigh barsun suiteversace mansionsouth beachocean driveglass doorfull length mirrorrooms are smalljunior suiteperfect locationboutique hotelart decostandard roompool staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was in the building with the bar on the roof and restaurant on the ground floor opposite the building were you check in - not sure if there is a difference in the rooms between buildings. Hotel is very well presented from the outside.

The rooms are funky, but seriously small - even by European standards. I think I was in a room immediately to the left when coming out of the elevator. I think they are definitely aimed at people coming down the Miami Beach for the weekend to party as it a perfect room to get ready, have a pre drink from the very well stocked mini bar and head out. I was staying there after already being the US and Caribbean for 5 weeks and we were carrying an outrageous amount of luggage (lots of rum was purchased) which just did not fit in the room, we had to constantly step over stuff. Had we been able to get all our bags in the closet (instead of 1 of 4) the size would not have bothered me. I was sick (burnt out really) so I spent more time in my room than I normally would so that did not help. In saying that, I knew exactly how big the room was going to be so I can not complain too much and I still enjoyed the room.

Any of the staff I dealt with were very good and helpful. I used the pool and the hotels dedicated beach facilities. All very good. Pool is quite small and shallow, its more to cool off after sun bathing, if you want to swim just head across the road to one of the worlds best beaches. The roof top bar was a nice place to have a pre drink before heading out.

Overall a very good hotel in a great location, I felt reasonably priced for South Beach also. If you are staying for an extended amount of time or have a load of luggage upgrade to a larger room or maybe find another hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sam M
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay with us, and taking the time to share your feedback! It is nice to hear that you had a pleasant stay and were taken care of by our friendly staff, and that you got to really enjoy our awesome beaches. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon, so until then, take care!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a flight delayed which stranded us in Flordia. (not a bad place to be stranded!) Our trip insurance paid for our rental car, clothes, food and hotel. We searched for a good hotel in Florida and we came across Dream. The rooms are awesome. They have really cool lighting settings you can play in the room. Not to mention the pool on the roof of the hotel. But who wants to go to the pool when the beach is 2 minutes from the hotel. I highly recommend staying hear if you plan to travel to Florida!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nickf97
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Very nice! Thanks so much for your recent stay! I am sorry that your flight left you stranded, but like you said, what better place to be than sunny South Beach! All of us here at Dream look forward to welcoming you back for your next (hopefully planned!) trip to Miami. See you next time for another great stay!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Small noisy room, Lighting system in room is awful ,Slow lifts and its only 4 floors , No full length mirror in room,

no place to store cloths or luggage except on floor, Way over priced and lots of Hidden charges

Avoid if planning a stay more than 2 days .. much better places available as we found out later for half the price. don't be fooled by the flashy design it sucks

friendly staff that's about it

Room Tip: If you must stay here make sure you get a king size room .I asked and paid for one but didn't get it !! don't waist your money shop around
4  Thank steveSuk
DreamSouthBeach, Front Office Manager at Dream South Beach, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am very sorry that you did not have an enjoyable stay here at Dream. We do understand that many elements of our hotel are much different than the other cookie-cutter style hotels throughout the world, and that this may be very unexpected for some of our guests. However, as you said, we have a very friendly staff that does an outstanding job making sure all our guests are comfortable and can fully relax while staying here. It is unfortunate that some of the challenges you experienced were not communicated to us during your stay, as we love opportunities to make things perfect for our guests.

I would love an opportunity to help restore your faith in us. I may be contacted at: johnwalbridge@dreamsouthbeach.com, or 305-673-4747. Thank you for your business and taking the time to share your comments. Please take care!

John Walbridge - Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We booked this trip through Jetsetter and it was non-refundable, no cancellations, no modifications however, due to horrible weather in the D.C. area, our flight was cancelled the first night of our reservation. The hotel agreed to refund the money for the night that we couldn't make it which was AWESOME! We finally made it around 9:00am the next morning and our room was ready which again, AWESOME. The staff was friendly and helpful, the room (Junior King Suite) was amazing, and the HighBar (rooftop pool/bar) was great. Would definitely stay at the Dream South Beach again.

Room Tip: The rooms are a bit small so it may be worth it to pay a little extra for a suite.
1  Thank Kaelyn B

We think your review is perfect as well! Thank you so much for your awesome comments and for choosing to stay at Dream. All of us here hope that we will see you both again soon for your next trip to beautiful South Beach. See you next time!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The Dream hotel is a great spot to live South Beach to the full, including a dedicated area on the beach itself, a rooftop pool that kicks off in the evening and rooms that are so cool that it takes ten minutes to understand how the lights work. The location is superb for partying on South Beach, walking distance from bars and restaurants. All good, though the see through toilets and dark rooms do not make for quite a practical stay and they make get a bit too much after a couple of nights.

2  Thank youngprofessionalUK

Thanks very much for your recent stay at Dream, and for your nice comments! We are so happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay and got to relax in style. Great job taking advantage of our prime location here is South Beach and getting to sample some of the flavor of the area. Thanks again, and take care!