Tripadvisor
Miami Beach

Ways to Experience Miami Beach Welcome Center
from $55.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

The Little Havana Food and Culture tour led by Angel was a wonderful experience. I enjoy culture-rich communities and this is definitely one of them. Throughout the tour, we ran into extremely large groups of food and culture tours, but none of them were led by a true Cuban guide... except ours. Angel was born and raised in Little Havana. He grew up in that community, walking those streets and eating at all the local places. He knows everyone and he is a wealth of historical knowledge and will tell you the REAL stories about how Little Havana was formed pre and post Castro's dictatorship. Based on the little things I heard while passing some of the other tour guides, I would highly recommend Angel's tour over the others. And yes, by the end of the tour, your stomach will be more than full from sampling many different Cuban foods.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Angel was a wonderful and friendly tour guide. He is able to tell you about his families move to Little Havana and the history of the area while feeding you a variety of Cuban treats. Highly recommend!

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Great tour with cuban guide, providing insight to the food, art and culture of Little Havana but also genuine insight to the people, the struggles and the triumphs. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a very informative tour with Angel. It was a comfortable and relaxed pace for the two hour tour. We weaved in and out of cigar factories, bakeries and local spots. Our small tour was perfect for navigating the busy neighborhood. We would highly recommend this tour to Miami visitors!
As noted in other reviews, the tour leaves from Old Station Cafe.

Reviewed December 22, 2019

I bought this tour one day in advance, I went in the place they told me to be. I wait for more than ONE HOUR, I tried to call the company, send messages, no one ever answered the phone! Complete absurd! Today, almost 24h after, they send me an email with the cancellation due to weather conditions.. come on, I was there, it was sunny!!!
It’s a great deception with this site trip advisor to recommend this kind of people.

Date of experience: December 2019
JackJoneser, Public Relations Manager at Miami Beach Welcome Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

We're really crushed by this review. We have 5 star rating with all our participants. The tour was cancelled for your safety as weather has been bad for a few days and calling for severe rain. We apologise if the cancellation reached you late. It depends if you reserved with Viator third Partys, who then need to cancel on their part and send you notice. It baffles us that a review was allowed on non participants. The sun hasnt shined in Miami since last Thursday. But it is forecast to shine again on Christmas Eve. The 24th. You're welcome to reach out for a complimentary tour. Customer service is our utmost priority.