“Excellent pizza”

Pizza Bar
Ranked #123 of 1,080 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Edison, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent pizza”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Being from the New York area I was amazed at this pizza. Great sauce and crisp and not doughy. This place is right up there with a good northeast pie and the slices...OMG....one slice for a plain slice for $4 and you have a whole meal....

Visited May 2013

• Slovak first
Alabama
“Best pizza in the area”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was good NY style pizza. Thin crust, crispy, great sauce, fresh HUGE slice. Awesome pizza. Can't wait to come back.

Visited April 2013
“Great little find while in Miami!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I had come across the Pizza bar just this past week while walking around our hotels area. Hubby and I had only a short time to catch something to eat before heading to the airport, so we thought this would be a good try. There's only 3 tables but there was plenty of seating at the bar. Hubby was going to order 2 slices and I was going to order a meatball sub. Then I saw the size of the slices, GINORMOUS!! and informed hubby that he wouldn't have time to eat 2. The cashier informed us that the meatball sub would take 15-20 minutes, which we didn't have so I ordered a slice of the tomato basil. Hubby ordered a slice of the meatball, but she informed us the meatballs were frozen and it would take a while. Then he ordered a buffalo chicken and she said they didn't have any. He was kind of bummed that they didn't seem to have all the types on the menu, so settled on a pepperoni. We got the pizza rather quickly and it was really good. The crust was very thin and crispy, which I love. I actually couldn't finish my whole slice because I ran out of time. We'll definitely re-visit the Pizza Bar if we find ourselves in Miami beach again.

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Huge pizza, everthing else is nothing special”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I ate there and the Pizza is huge. Likely worth the stop just to see the gigantic pizzas. It is a reasonable value too in an area of super high priced food. The pizza was fine, my 5 and 7 year old seemed to like it. The help was not rude, but seemed distracted or not very helpful. THe resteraunt is small and did not feel overly clean, though at the same time i was not grossed out either. So overall an OK place. Go for the big pizza and maybe get it to go.

• Visited March 2013
“Biggest slice you've ever had”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

It's like eating 3 slices in one for $5-$7 delicious and filled me up with one slice! Service was friendly and fast and pizza had a crispy crust and very fresh! Will be back!