“Expensive as in Brazil”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,097 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Belo Horizonte, MG
“Expensive as in Brazil”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

If you want a nice steak house like in Brazil, itis the place, but the prices are even higher than in Brazil. If you are coming to Brazil save your money to spend here.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank marcos f

• Turkish first
“Bachelorette getaway”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Excellent food. Excellent service!!!! The experience alone is worth it. The lamb chops melt in your mouth.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Shane R
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Amazing, wonderful, excellent! One of our best meals in the USA”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I've been to many authentic Brazilian churrascarias when in Brazil, and others in Europe that I've been to have lacked. However I wanted to take my boyfriend to experience one as I've always said about how fab the ones in Brazil I went to were. Whilst staying in SoBe we noticed that this was rated as number 2 on Trip Advisor so decided to have a meal there.

It was one of the best two meals we had in the USA during our 3 week trip. The service was second to none and blew me away with the attentiveness and authenticity of the staff. The food was phenomenal, my boyfriend was so blown away he said that he wanted to stand up and applaud the chefs he was that amazed. He's never said such a thing before! We can personally recommend the lamb chops, oh to be able to have one of those during a meal in the UK I can only wish!

My boyfriend is going to go to the Vegas Fogo de Chao when he goes back in March and we intend to visit the NYC location in April, as we hope they are as wonderful as the SoBe restaurant.

I'd like to encourage the company directors of Fogo de Chao to open a site in London ASAP, I would happily ensure you would have many British customers to fill your restaurant for many months!

Thank you to all of the staff at South Beach Fogo de Chao, you're fabulous!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank itsmissfitz
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Fine Dinning Experience”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I went here for a romantic dinner and it was the best meal we have had in America! We found parking out front without any hassle, the service was excellent, and the food was amazing. Our server was so attentive and answered all of our questions about the place, he even arranged for us to go back into the kitchen and see how they roast the meat over fire. He explained about how they import pepper dews from South Africa, (try them at the salad bar they are delicious) the lamb from New Zealand and the beef is from Texas! Try the Papaya Cream dessert, it's freshly peeled papaya blended with vanilla ice cream... so light and delicious. We will be going back here again for sure!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Randi B
Miami Gardens, Florida
“Excellent place for Miami Spice!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Went last year and had a amazing feast w miami spice prices. The only drawback for me was I was looking to practice my Portuguese and I had a Spanish speaking server, everything else was excellent! I can't wait to bring minha nova!

• Visited September 2012