“Excellent place for Miami Spice!!!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #56 of 1,087 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Miami Gardens, Florida
“Excellent place for Miami Spice!!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Went last year and had a amazing feast w miami spice prices. The only drawback for me was I was looking to practice my Portuguese and I had a Spanish speaking server, everything else was excellent! I can't wait to bring minha nova!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank UrsoBranco

• Turkish first
Pompano Beach, Florida
“Amazing Service!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I tried Fogo de Chao for the first time today. I was so impressed with the customer service provided - the staff were attentive, cordial and friendly. The service was exceptional. The salad bar is extensive and can easily fill you up before the meats course if you are not careful. I skipped the salad bar altogether. The cuts of meat were perfectly cooked and everything was delicious. However, I didn;t eat $50 worth of meat. I do expect much of what you are paying for is the ambiance, the service and the presentation. It does seem like a LOT of food is wasted.

• Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“Best place to go for lunch”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I love Fogo de Chao, so go to every one I can find when im Travelling. The Miami Beach was as good as the others I have been too, always great service and fantastic food. I prefer going for lunch as you end up eating so much its a great way to put you to sleep to have a nap in the afternoon, every time I've gone for dinner its been taken too long to get going again :o).

Also the lunch is much cheaper than dinner as well.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Zeal34
“Fabulous food impeccable service”
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Hail fogo!! We loved our lunch. Beautiful spread of salads and cold meat. And the bar-b-q's are so delicious. Right from the chicken hearts to lamb chops. Highly recommend the mojito - made perfectly!! Will go again and again if I'm in town.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ajphukan
Fair Oaks, California
“Very lackluster for a group of 14”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Spent a week in Miami and went here with a family group to celebrate a birthday. They were friendly and helpful and service was good but overall the food was just so so. Really could not tell most of the cuts of meat apart, they all tasted the same. They were very helpful when I called about a birthday cake, wanting to order one and suggested we bring our own as they didnt have a cake option available. Plated our cupcakes and served them in a very nice presentation. My main concern is that the food was not the quality of the expensive price. Two people in our group had filet so tough they could not chew it.

• Visited June 2013