“First Class Experience”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 1,108 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband and I along with another couple went to Fogo de Chao on the recommendation of Michael the Concierge at our hotel. None of us had ever been to a Brazilian Steakhouse so we had no idea what to expect. IT WAS AMAZING!!!!! The service was outstanding and the food incredible. We'll be back.

3  Thank Terry_Retired

Reviewed April 18, 2013

I LOVE Fogo De Chao! I am a Miami native and have tried many different churrascarias in the area, but nothing compares to Fogo. The cuts are divine, and the service is some of the best service I have ever recieved in a restaurant (ever!). I dream of the cheese bread, fried polenta, and bananas---delish! They also have a new section to their buffet that has rice, beans, and yellow rice, all of those are amazing as well. I definitely recommend this place to all of my friends and family... and you absolutely must try the Elderflower Caipirinha!

3  Thank Barbara H
Reviewed April 17, 2013

The seasoning on all of the items was very well balanced. Many Brazillian churrascarias tend to over season the meats, beans and farofa so all you taste is salt. Not here. The meats had amazing flavors and they were allowed to shine through. THe items on the salad bar were very nice, although not the variety one would see at let's say Porcao in Rio, but very nice and masterfully prepared. Nice job.

1  Thank Floridalesters
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

Fogo is by far my favorite meat restaurant in Miami with very good selection of wines and salad buffet. As typical Brazilian statehouse, you should consider it twice if you are vegetarian. But provided that you adore meat, this will be remarkable evening.

There are so many great things about this place. Starting from location and meet ending with atmosphere and excellent service.

TIP: Don't go there when you are not hungry as this is pay per entry restaurant :)

1  Thank Mike D
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It reminded me when it starded in my hometown (Porto Alegre - Brazil). Waiters are very polite and the meat very good, or excellent. Just like old times home.

1  Thank VFlach