“Awesome. Come hungry!!!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,157 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's all you can eat, and you won't want to stop. Wonderful range of meats and flavors.

Went for lunch. Wasn't looking for a bargin, but got one, as lunch is 1/2 price.

This location is 3/4 mile or so off the main path, but worth driving or cabbing the few blocks.

As with other Fogo locations, the atmoshpere, service and food are top notch. Appropriate for business, friends, and family.

Obviously, for meat lovers only :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,259)

Reviewed November 5, 2012

good food, good price and excellent choice for lunch or dinner. The choices are really good and the attention to your needs are very ggod

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our first time at this restaurant in Miami Beach. EXCELLENT food! You need to go very hungry! I usually don't eat alot when I am out and the salad bar would of been enough for me however I decided to try the entire dining experience and it was fantastic! A little pricey but so worth it!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is very similar to Texas do Brazil operations. We found the location easy to park, although there is valet service. The staff were OK but not as friendly as Texas do Brazil. The meats were good but quite raw in some cases, probably because we were among the first customers of the evening. Cost per person with tip and a lemonade was USD52 and the meat was good. This is a rodizio where they carve many different meats at the table, until you stop them.
I would not go out of my way to eat here if there is a Texas do Brazil as close by, but the food was quite good.

1  Thank Justintforfun
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I see a lot of great reviews on the restaurant so I'll keep mine brief. I dined there on a Monday evening. Great ambiance, excellent service, not too many people there at the time. I had a minimal amount of salad to save room, but the greens were fresh, cheeses and pasta weren't bad. Meats were good, however I wouldn't say great as others here have. Admittedly I was caught off guard by the chicken hearts but gave them a go, and it took some time for my most anticipated bacon-wrapped chicken to come around. I had the feel that certain meats would make multiple rounds before new choices would become available, but the wait staff did ask a couple times if there were any items that were on the menu that I hadn't had a chance to sample yet. I've been to Fogo in Atlanta... Miami Beach is much better in all the above aspects in my opinion.

$10 for the valet seemed reasonable based on other self parking options in the area, and I had a nice conversation with the hostesses regarding night life opportunities and the tendency of other guys to dress down in a place like Fogo (despite the white tablecloths and highly attentive service shorts and t-shirts are the norm). Definitely give it a go if you're looking for rodizio. For myself with so many places to chose from in Miami Beach, once was good for me (which is my personal criteria for choosing between 4 & 5).