“Discusting”

New Campo Argentino Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
New Campo Argentino Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #229 of 1,102 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 71st Street
Description: Authentic Argentinean steakhouse located in the heart of Miami Beach right on Collins Avenue. We serve top quality angus certified steak grilled our traditional way, homemade pastas and pizzas, fresh salads, and our traditional "rioplatense" dishes which include milanesas, Chivito Uruguayo, and our new milapizzas. Our large selection of over 70 wines will add the touch of perfection to your meal. We offer daily lunch specials, 2x1 in draft beers everyday and daily night promotions. We will make sure you will have an authentic Argentinean experience.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We went on Saturday, May 25 with a group of 8 people, the waitress was very nice but as soon as we finish eating we saw 2 of the tiny cockroaches walking on our table, we felt like throwing up, told the waitress to tell the Owner who was standing close to us, and he totally ignored us and never even apologized for the discusting incident. Also, the cost of the food is not cheap. We will never go there again, do not recomend, I can't imagine the kitchen.

2  Thank nikki306
There are newer reviews for New Campo Argentino Steakhouse

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Loved the different food. Beef tongue definetly different, but it was good. Loved the presentation of the food on a grill with flame under it. Lot of food. Enjoyed every moment of the experience.

1  Thank Sandra T
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm somewhat of a picky eater so I was a little hesitant to eat here at first but it turned out to be one of the best meals I've ever had. The filet skewers were out of this world and the atmosphere was nice also. A little pricy but great value for your buck. Yum! I wish they had one in Minnesota!

1  Thank Shanbear03
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We were a little unsure about this place for some reason...when I saw the menu it was pretty large so that gave me slight concern as well BUT I can say that the dish I ordered which was kind of like filet mignon kebobs, was delicious! Perfectly cooked and the plates were gigantic...you wont go away hungry or unsatisfied!

We were stuffed but had to have some desert too which was also very yummy!

1  Thank Garth O
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Enjoyable in all forms. The service, the food, the people, atmosphere, the lightness, the greatness and easiness.
This was a good place to be - not snobbish - but you felt like in a nice restaurant. Sometimes you just find that place - and this was ours ;o) Thanks for the most tender steaks Ive ever had ;o)

2  Thank Monica S