“Go Here!”

New Campo Argentino Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
New Campo Argentino Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #228 of 1,110 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 71st Street
Description: Authentic Argentinean steakhouse located in the heart of Miami Beach right on Collins Avenue. We serve top quality angus certified steak grilled our traditional way, homemade pastas and pizzas, fresh salads, and our traditional "rioplatense" dishes which include milanesas, Chivito Uruguayo, and our new milapizzas. Our large selection of over 70 wines will add the touch of perfection to your meal. We offer daily lunch specials, 2x1 in draft beers everyday and daily night promotions. We will make sure you will have an authentic Argentinean experience.
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I'm somewhat of a picky eater so I was a little hesitant to eat here at first but it turned out to be one of the best meals I've ever had. The filet skewers were out of this world and the atmosphere was nice also. A little pricy but great value for your buck. Yum! I wish they had one in Minnesota!

1  Thank Shanbear03

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We were a little unsure about this place for some reason...when I saw the menu it was pretty large so that gave me slight concern as well BUT I can say that the dish I ordered which was kind of like filet mignon kebobs, was delicious! Perfectly cooked and the plates were gigantic...you wont go away hungry or unsatisfied!

We were stuffed but had to have some desert too which was also very yummy!

1  Thank Garth O
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Enjoyable in all forms. The service, the food, the people, atmosphere, the lightness, the greatness and easiness.
This was a good place to be - not snobbish - but you felt like in a nice restaurant. Sometimes you just find that place - and this was ours ;o) Thanks for the most tender steaks Ive ever had ;o)

2  Thank Monica S
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This definitely is not my favorite Argentinean restaurant. But if you are in the neighborhood and are desperate for an Argentinean steak it might be an ok place. The service is friendly but trying to sell a little hard for our taste . The house wine clearly needs improvement. Otherwise average, but ok.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here early on a Friday evening. The dining room is simple, but tidy. Our server was a cheerful young lady who mentioned that if we ordered a bottle of wine before 6pm, it was 5:55pm, there was a 20% discount. That was a great deal on an already reasonably priced bottle of Malbec. It was quite good and served at the right temperature.

We ordered a sampling of empanadas, to start. They were served piping hot which was important. The ham and cheese was the stand-out, the spinach not so much. For entrees we ordered one skirt steak and one pasta dish to share. Both were very good. The steak was cooked correctly and had a nice grilled flavor. The pasta was excellent with a savory bolognese sauce. It was better than homemade! The portions were big enough that we took about 1/2 home and enjoyed them the next day.

All in all it was a nice dinner, reasonably priced, and with friendly service. We look forward to returning and trying some of the other dishes.

carlye25, Owner at New Campo Argentino Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Thank you for your review! We are happy you enjoyed yourself so much. I have to agree with you regarding the empanadas. The ham and cheese is by far my favorite. If you have time to wait, next time ask them to bake them instead of frying. It takes about 25 minutes, but they are excellent that way. I'll pass along your comments about the spinach. Perhaps we can rework them. My mother in law will be thrilled about the bolognese, as it's her recipe. We look forward to seeing you again.