“Great tasty food”

Ranked #37 of 1,161 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Reviewed February 13, 2014

My husband and I ate breakfast here everyday and it was amazing. Great organic healthy food and fresh homemade juices. We came back to London feeling healthy, clean and lean. The staff are also very friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

Overal Rating 0.0 STARS. "BEWARE OF SCAM"
Thought of the moment: Sick and shocked

I have not been here in a few years, actually the last time I was here I did not even know yelp existed. But I do remember bland unexciting food.

So today I decided to give this place a try, once again.

*ORDERED
veggie burger platter - http://bit.ly/12bgpEU ($9.95)
tres en uno - http://bit.ly/12bgvfL ($5.50)
small evian water ($2.50)

The veggie burger came with nothing! No condiment sauce nothing, worse of all I know they microwaved it. So I ate a bare veggie burger, but at least they had some hot sauce I could throw on it. The burger did not taste bad and bland with the hot sauce, but it was bare, no bun, no tomato, no onion nothing at all. The steamed veggies that came on the plate were dreadfully flaccid, void of texture and flavor. The salad was nothing special just an average iceburg lettuce salad with dressing. RATING 1.0

El tres en uno(carrot beet orange) was not bad, but I did not hear any machines making my juice. I read another reviewer Anastacia B http://bit.ly/12blxci saying they saw them pouring out bottled apple juice into her glass, even though she ordered "the freshly extracted fruit juice". After drinking my juice I did not get the usual kick I would feel from it. RATING 2.0

*SICKNESS
About 10 minutes after eating the food I developed a mild/medium case of acid indigestion. I had to buy milk from the local convenience store to calm my stomach and neutralize the acid. 2 hours later I had a date for about 1 hour with the porcelain throne and that was not fun.

I actually wanted to go out tonight and get some cocktails, but I couldn't because my stomach was dreadfully upset and my bowels were dictating my movements.

~*~*~BEWARE OF THEIR SCAM~*~*~
After I paid my bill they only gave me a credit card receipt. Mind you they include their own tip even though you order at the counter and pay at the counter. But my spirit was perturbed and I asked them for an enumerated receipt and left.

As I walked out the door I noticed they had charged me $1.00 for an open item ?. http://bit.ly/12bhGvZ

I walked back in restaurant and asked the first girl in front of me what it was and she seemed perturbed almost nervous. She asked me did I ask for ginger? I was like no?!?! Then she started speaking to the girl behind the register who took my order.

Then the girl who took my order began to speak to me nervously in spanglish.

I have no idea what she said she sounded incoherent. But when she took my initial order she could speak and understand perfect english. I just looked at them both shook my head and walked out.

So they look kind of pretty and they smile with you, but they are stealing your money under the smiles hoping you do not ask them for an enumerated receipt. While also charging you for service you don't receive.

They even have the nerve to leave an extra space on the receipt to add more gratuity.

I am considering calling American Express to notify them of the credit scam they are running at this place.

3  Thank Darth_Jesus
Reviewed February 8, 2014

This is just a little place near Espanola Way. We had lunch and feel we made a good choice. The ingredients in the wraps were fresh and tasted good.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

The best casual place in Miami. Delicious, good quality, nice atmosphere. I would recommend everyone who tired from French fries and ketchup.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Had a breakfast here when in SoBe. Food was ok, I thought the juice was nice but nothing special. Service was a bit slow.