“Yummmm”

Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Hiram, Georgia
“Yummmm”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My smoothie was very yummy and priced okay considering it was south beach. I got the house combo and it was very refreshing on the to day. Service was slow

Visited September 2013

England
“Healthy miami food”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We came here for breakfast. It offered a wide range of healthy juices and smoothies. We had a collection of omelettes, falafels, pittas all of which were delicious. This was a welcome break from all the grease and fried foods. It's in a easily accessible location too.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank rolo54
Miami, Florida
“Really Delicious and Fresh!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We each had the vegetable soup and the beet salad (raw beets, carrots, mixed greens, raisins, red cabbage, with lemon juice and EVOO, and I added feta!) and were very impressed with the freshness of ingredients and overall deliciousness of our meal. The portions are very generous, meaning you'll probably take 1/2 to 1/4 of your salad/meal home with you. It's also really nice that you can add pretty much whatever you want to what you order: proteins, veggies, cheeses, etc.

I would (and will) definitely come back here to try more of their inventive and delicious salads! The only downside is you do have to wait a bit, as this place is small and busy!

• Visited June 2013
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good smoothie, but service needs improvement”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We went here for the smoothies and were impressed. They are super fresh and delicious and have a large menu to choose from. The service definitely needs improvement. Maybe we picked a bad day, but the waitresses and those behind the register were all very unfriendly. They were impatient with us while we were choosing a drink and none had a smile on their face.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Superlise
“Best Healthy Spot to Eat in South Beach!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I visit South Beach at least once a month and I come here every time religiously. I'm a Vegan and an Organic one at that, so finding places to suite my needs isn't easy. Juice and Java offers a wide variety of Choices at fair prices for what you're getting (trust me I'm very smart with how I spend my money). I would tell any Vegan or Vegetarian visiting Miami Beach to come here and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013