“Good smoothie, but service needs improvement”
Review of Juice and Java

Juice and Java
Ranked #52 of 1,096 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: Flamingo / Lummus
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good smoothie, but service needs improvement”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We went here for the smoothies and were impressed. They are super fresh and delicious and have a large menu to choose from. The service definitely needs improvement. Maybe we picked a bad day, but the waitresses and those behind the register were all very unfriendly. They were impatient with us while we were choosing a drink and none had a smile on their face.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Superlise

“Best Healthy Spot to Eat in South Beach!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

I visit South Beach at least once a month and I come here every time religiously. I'm a Vegan and an Organic one at that, so finding places to suite my needs isn't easy. Juice and Java offers a wide variety of Choices at fair prices for what you're getting (trust me I'm very smart with how I spend my money). I would tell any Vegan or Vegetarian visiting Miami Beach to come here and you will not be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“Very cozy”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love visiting all healthy restaurants in South Florida. Recently i visited Juice and Java in Miami Beach. It's very cozy and warm decor restaurant ,located on busy Washington Avenue.Amazing food. Their menu is such vast, so many delicious choices to chose from,for everyone's taste.Starting from fresh made juices, huge collection of smoothies, my favorite is "Vitaminka" It's not too sweet, but very refreshing with greens, pineapple and strawberries....So many vegetarian choices ,but also meat eaters can enjoy. Also they have various raw vegan cookies, chocolate and other treats from local vendors. Great service. I recommend this place 100%

• Visited May 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“Amazing!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Best place to eat healthy food. Friendly and helpfull staff. Amazing food. We were there everyday in 40 days. Whatever you order tastes good. It is impossible to order something and be disappointed. Also very affordable.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank MarjanMaz
Gloucester, England, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

The quality of the food here is top notch, the service speedy and polite. The prices aren't cheap but not overly expensive. Even the water tastes good! It had a hint of melon (cantaloupe) flavour. Totally recommend it.

• Visited April 2013