“Love the Ayurvedic touch”
Review of Spa 101

Spa 101
More attraction details
Owner description: Perfecting the fundamentals in massage and facial therapy is our core mission.
Reviewed December 23, 2011

When it comes to offering treatments from other cultures, the US is not always doing the best job. I am happy that at Spa 101 they got it right by bringing in an Indian doctor to personally train the staff in Ayurvedic techniques. This was the only place I could find in Miami, and I am glad I did. Very personal service at a really beautiful spot.

5  Thank Elsa Z

Reviewed September 25, 2011

We lived in the Mercury hotel close by and were recommended to visit Spa 101. When we got to this beautiful boutique place, we had the feeling it was our spa. Personal service, just our company, great massage, terrace outside to lounge and sunbath or sit in the jacuzzi. Prices were ok for South Beach, we got some discount since we were four of us. I will be back in Miami Beach and back at Spa 101.

5  Thank Christina A
Reviewed July 26, 2011

spa 101 is outrageously expensive, the service was okay, the place itself is tiny and without ambiance; restroom requires a trip to the main lobby. As a frequenter of spas in Miami I have to say that I was disappointed.
Esther

Reviewed March 1, 2011

I saw a spa beach package here on Tripadvisor and got one for me and my hubby. It basically gives you free beach chair and umbrella with your massage and use of the spa facilities.

It works great, first some sun, a fresh shower and then a massage. I took the balcony room with ocean view. The wind and the sound of the fountain just took me away.

Service is really warm and personal so we could just relax and enjoy. Restaurant in the hotel is nice for a poolside lunch.

All together a great day trip!

4  Thank carosmeets
Reviewed August 29, 2010

I came down to Miami for one day to meet a friend...we weren't sure what to do so we decided to do a spa day. I googled some spa's and spa101came up and had alot of great reviews so we called them and they were very kind and informative plus great about fitting us in to there busy schedule, knowing that we only had one day togather in Miami. The Sauna was relaxing and the Massages by the pool was AWESOME, what really was the" icing on the cake" was the catered lunch after our massage outside on the terrace. The BEST DAY EVER...Thank You Spa101...trust me...whoever is reading this you should try them they are really worth the time and money. I will be going back soon!!!

4  Thank kaylynn7