We have stayed 3 nights at this hotel as part of our birthday getaway weekend and here is the good and the bad we have experienced
- Excellent Customer Service (front desk staff accommodated all our requests, upgraded us to a better room)
- Rooftop patio (nice place to hang out, have a few drinks)
- Relaxing lobby with a nice continental breakfast
- Halls on the floors look very tired making the place feel more like a hostel not a 3 star hotel
- Rooms are extremely basic (I understand that the simplicity of the decor was the idea, but rooms do look like hospital rooms, if you're on vacation in South Beach you might want to stay in something more appealing)
- Noise (air con units from the neighboring building are too loud, you will need the ear plugs to sleep)
Overall, not a bad stay for a budget hotel in Miami Beach. Would recommend for a short stay or a business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Kept Secret on The BeachConceived as a cool, fun and fresh retreat by owner Jonathan Morr, Townhouse offers a playful combination of modern design and old-fashioned comfort. Situated in the midst of South Beach and only steps away from the ocean, Townhouse provides guestswith a sleek and sexy hideaway for a weekend getaway or long retreat.Townhouse features 69 rooms affering fresh-cleanexciting design. The hotel offers free WI-Fi and complimentary breakfast served daily in the Pantry.The outdoor rooftop terrace offers a luxurious-yet simple design. At night the rooftop transforms into a lounge-sushi bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your Townhouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Townhouse Hotel Miami Beach
- Townhouse Miami Beach