“Best burger ever”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 18th and Bay Road
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

Without doubts the best burger I've ever had. If you are in Miami you have to go there. Nothing to add.

Andreina N, Manager at The Burger & Beer Joint, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Hello Lorenzo, thanks for the great review!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Great burgers, loads of options really helpful waitress. Food came quickly and was obviously fresh . Very big portions but really good!

Sarah, thanks for the great feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the Burgers. Look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I was brought here with a group of work associates and had a good time. Then I came back on my own for lunch and had a great lunch. Then I came back with friends. Then (weeks later) I returned with my daughter and we had dinner...and lunch the next day.

No, I am not iron deficient. No, I am not even a HUGE beer drinker. The The Burger & Beer Joint succeeds at being very laid back while delivering a truly made-to-order, creative burger experience. On more than a few occasions I went off-theme to do a chicken- or a fish-based burger...both excellent.

Best of all are the staff. Miami Beach has generally terrible service but this place does take care of you without fuss or attitude. Plus, Bay Rd is a refreshing break from Lincoln Road.

If you're coming on from out of town, one of the other nice things is that this part of town is really developing nicely, with some really cool little boutiques and other features that make a walkabout worthwhile.

This place is worthwhile. Try it.

Hello Golny, thanks for being an awesome customer of Burger and Beer Joint! We're thrilled to hear you enjoy our delicious food. We always look forward to serving you.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We went to this place for lunch, and we certainly got the bang for the buck.

I've had a custom made to order burger and a local IPA, and both were great together.
I liked that there were beer recommendations for the burgers.

The service was topnotch.

Andreina N, Manager at The Burger & Beer Joint, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Hello Stephwen, thanks for the feedback.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

A group of us came here a few months ago and thought we would grab some beers and a burger. We didn't expect to have a cocktails and party as well. What a fun spot for a large group of friends. We had planned on making this a pit stop for some food before heading to the hotel to shower and head out for dinner but ended up staying through the night!

1  Thank Neighborlov
Andreina N, Manager at The Burger & Beer Joint, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Hi Neighborlov, we are very happy that you and your friends had a great time at our restaurant, we have our restaurant bar downstairs and the sports bar on the second floor to watch games, play pool or simply hangout, see you soon.