“Consistently great burgers”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 18th and Bay Road
Reviewed January 18, 2014

The wagyu beef burgers are delicious and the extras that go into the custom burgers mean that everyone gets exactly what they want.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My hubs and I were in Miami for NYE and hit up this joint twice in the Brickell location. I ordered the Mustang Sally both times and my husband customized his burger. We both enjoyed the duck fries. Service was prompt. Will go again.
On a side note they are pet friendly and provide a menu for pets...

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Probably still one of the best burger places on the beach, but the quality of this chicken wings have never been the same twice. They are always decent, however it would be nice to have the same item consistently.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best burger I've had in miami. It's so different from the default burgers it should have a different name to describe it. All burgers come with fries, some of them baked garlic or italian cream, all of them taste great plus they got tap beer and an excellent atmosphere for a happy hour.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Friends took me here for lunch when I arrived in Miami. Great burger but I was a little disappointed with the slow service. Not sure when I will be back in Miami but when I do I'll come back for a cheeseburger.