“I fell in love with Mustang Sally”
Review of The Burger & Beer Joint - CLOSED

The Burger & Beer Joint
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 18th and Bay Road
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I love B&B for the authentic atmosphere, the amazing beers and the excellent service, but first of all for the amazing burgers that you can taste here!! My favorite one, obviously, is Mustang Sally: 8 oz. wagyu beef, prosciutto, brie cheese, red onion marmalade with brioche bun! It's just unbelievable.... for sure, my best burger ever!
Remember, it's not a fast food... so maybe you have to wait a little bit and to pay more than in a fast food, but do it... it's definitely worth it!

1  Thank Frabafe

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I went here based on reviews of trip advisor and it was amazing. I love a good american burger as the meat is so much nicer than what you get in the UK. The Thunder Road burger was delicious and one of the best I have had in many visits to America (NY, Vegas, Cali., etc). I tried the four beer sampler based upon another review I read and this was a great way to try four different beers especially if you want to try something different.

The restaurant is not too far from the end of Lincoln Road mall (the cinema end) and is definitely worth making the effort to go to. Good food, good atmosphere and friendly service. I miss those burgers...

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Found this place on the man vs food website, it was labour day weekend and very busy but we were seated quite quickly, huge choice of foods and beers. We ordered the thunder road and mustang Sally, they were delicious! Only minor issue was getting someone's attention for another drink whilst eating. We will definitely be revisiting when we visit Miami again!!

2  Thank Debi O
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We absolutely love this place. Everything tastes very fresh and
absolutely delicious. Probably the best burger we had so far in Miami! My tip: try the fried Oreo's...still dreaming of those..:) Prices are also very reasonable - good value for your money. Highly recommended place!

2  Thank schiechr
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place is consistently amazing. The burgers are cooked to perfection and the toppings are delicious. Service is great, too. Just go, believe me!

1  Thank chiefpilot58