“Haven't had burger till you try this”
Review of The Burger & Beer Joint - CLOSED

The Burger & Beer Joint
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 18th and Bay Road
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Had the mustang sally on a bed of lettuce and fried zucchini. I can still taste it in my mouth. Best burger i ever had. Make sure you don't miss this if you are in town.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We ate at the burger and beer joint twice before and after a cruise we took from Miami at the end of March 2013. We went there on a Thursday night the 1st time at around 8pm no reservation and where told it would be 45 minutes to an hour wait so we sat at the bar and had a beer, after 15 minutes we decided to eat at the bar. We ordered the deep fried pickles and the pig in a bucket. The pickles were good but the bacon was amazing. The only problem was that when the burgers came we were so full from the apps and beer we could not really enjoy the burgers. When we returned from our cruise we decided to go back but this time we made a reservation online and no apps! We made our own burgers the 2nd time which were great but you cannot really go wrong with anything on the menu in my opinion a great place to eat and hang out will visit again next time we are in the area.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

I have been here several times, and when I order the beef/turkey burgers, they are amazing. Unfortunately, I decided to order the Portabello Mushroom burger, and it was so soaked in balsamic vinegar, it was hard to eat! The onion rings and other sides are amazing.....all in all, a great place to eat, but for carnivoirs only, don't try the vegetarian offerings :(

1  Thank Ilana Z
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband had been to this restaurant on a previous trip to Miami. He really wanted to go back and take me and our daughter there. He kept talking about how it was so good. I have to admit, when we drove up and went inside, I was underwhelmed and skeptical. But in this case, looks are deceiving! I loved the burger! It was cooked perfectly and very flavorful.
And there is a guy there that looks so much like Ben Affleck ;)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

As a local, I come here a lot. It is great to sit outside on their wooden picnic tables and enjoy a cold brew and monster size burger concoction. I have had all of their signature burgers and must say that the Mustang Sally is hands down the best of the bunch (IMO). I have dined late night multiple times (After 11PM) and have never been disappointed. Would recommend to all who like thoughtfully delicious burgers.