“A bit out of the way but WORTH it!”
Review of The Burger & Beer Joint - CLOSED

The Burger & Beer Joint
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 18th and Bay Road
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were staying in South Beach south of fifth, so this was a bit out of the way. We went based on all the great reviews. The Wagyu burgers were terrific. My husband loved the duck fat fries. I would definitely return. Fun casual local bar type place.

There are newer reviews for The Burger & Beer Joint

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Once again we found a place based on recommendation. We had gone with a family and had a great time enjoying the food and the converstion. I ordered my burger well done and it was served rare. I brought it to my server attention and within a second the manager was at my table offerning to remake it. I declined and when we paid the bill the burger was taken off. I don't know who the manager is but he is on point. He did the right thing which means keep your customers happy and keep them coming back.
Thank you Mr. manager. You will see us again.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

For me the key @ B&BJ is to sit at the bar. Recent visit with friends and they grabbed a table, the service was good but you lose the opportunity to talk to the bartender about beer, which is the best reason to visit this place. Great selection of brews motivates you to sit, relax, and enjoy. The food is consistent and it's "fun" to build your own burger. But honestly it's not the reason to visit this restaurant. It's always consistent, the service at tables can feel rushed, and overall you will walk away having enjoyed yourself. Great ambiance and the location is "off the path" which is an absolute positive.

Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

I fully agree with most of the people on here, we visited this resturant tonight and one word - WOW!!!.

let me brake it all down:

FOOD - A different burger for every day of the month or make your own if you want. There not just any old burgers they are the best I've ever tasted with quality and I mean quality meat they taste more like fine steak. Beautifull.

STAFF - superb. very happy, helpfull and create a great vibe. I actually tipped my waiter 10 dollars as he was a true assert (thick set, shaved headed guy a real character).

COST - top value for the quality you get. A meal for two (that's two BIG MAINS, 2 Verrs & 2 desserts) will cost probably under 50 dollars. The best 50 dollars you'll ever spend I assure you.

LOCATION - a few minutes of the beaten but will worth the extra 3 minted travel. A nice venue with a sporty/new yorkie feel.

All in if you want a great dining experience in MIAMI don't miss this one.

Ps - TIP: leave some room in the tummy before you get there.

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I have my own burger place in Toronto, an I thought that was amazing, well B&B kicks its butt! Signature burgers, absolutely out of this world! It wa so good that I had to make a stop at their second location in Brickell village later on the same week! This is a MUST try!!