“Perfection!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Shores
Reviewed March 16, 2013

If you want a truly "Old World" culinary experience, North Beach has it, in this off the beaten path restaurant. On the corner of 74th Street & Ocean Terrace is the best kept secret in all of South Florida. Giacomo, the owner and chef, greeted us warmly, and took our order with genuine concern for our complete satisfaction. He did not disappoint. Besides a perfect seaside location, more importantly the food was prepared to perfection! Fresh salad, steaming pasta and tastefully made entrees. My wife, who more often than not, sends her food back into the kitchen for a re-do, remarked that this was the best meal we have had in quite some time. I strongly agree. Happy we found this place, everything was delicious!

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Is a wonderful Restauran and right across from the beach. We can even bring our pet a five star Restauran at the beach.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

A lovely, open air restaurant, right across the street from the beach. The owner, Giacomo greets you, and often takes your order. He is always willing to prepare the food the way you like it, even if it varies from the menu description. This place makes the best grouper dish I've had in Miami. We go there often.

2  Thank DeeM0r
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This place is a hidden gem. It's small, and hosted by the charming owner Giacomo and his wife. Oh my goodness, the very best calamari I have ever had, and I've had it everywhere. Bruschetta also very good and not to be missed. There's a sea bass dish with olives and capers that I get every time...my daughter gets gnocchi. It was chilly outside, and I didn't have a sweater. Giacomo brought a tablecloth and wrapped around me....how great is that! Seriously, this is one of the best restaurants I've eaten at any place in the world. I much prefer "hole in the wall" local restaurants to the fancy 5 star restaurants, and this restaurant is at the top of my list. Can't wait to return.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

I live in the same area as this restaurant but never dined there before. Other concierges from the area have told me about it but I dismissed it because it lacked a bit of ambiance and it was not the most attractive restaurant on the beach. I was invited by a fellow coworker to try it and I must admit that the food was splendid! Jacomo the owner is the host, the server, the cook along side with his wife. The brochutto was the best I have ever had, followed by a vodka penne pasta salmone that was extraordinary. My friend had the Chilean sea bass with a side of pasta. Honestly, this was a wonderful meal and it tasted so homemade I will be returning and recommending to my guest. Not much to look at, but real home style Italian cuisine.