- Affordable for South Beach
- Very centrally located
- We got a spacious room with a kitchenette
- Deco building and old school interiors gives in impression of what it was like to stay here in the old days
But there were more negatives:
- The room lokked like it had only been cleaned very superficially before we arrived, and there was no cleaning (only taking out the trash and replacement of dirty towels) during. Dirty in corners, kind of nasty.
- There’s no front desk. They’ve rented out that space to a tour company, which gives a pretty shady impression.
- The manager lives at the hotel and is partly helpful, and partly rude and intrusive. He yelled at us for moving a bed that was very akwardly placed between the door and the bathroom, claiming we had damaged the floors. But there was no damage and the floors were already a mess.
- The location makes it pretty noisy
- We were there in January, when it was pretty chilly for a couple of days, and there were no duvets or blankets. Only bed spreads, which he claimed to ”wash all the time”, but still… And for that reason he also wasn't happy when he once found them on the floor.
This was my first time to Miami, and next time I’ll defintely stay further up the beach, or on the mainland, where you get a more value for money. Its realtivey easy to get around by bus, bike or taxi anyway.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Sherbrooke Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherbrooke Hotel Miami Beach
- Sherbrooke Miami Beach