“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
Review of Uhma Spa

Uhma Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: At Heed Spa, we offer all-organic, natural and cruelty-free based products in order to give the client the most organic care possible all the while respecting and loving mother earth. The owner David Neddam is an Osteopathic/Physiotherapist from France with an over 20 years' experience. By applying his skills into the spa world alongside highly skilled therapist allows for us to perform non-invasive therapeutic treatments on our clients. Our facility offers treatments such as: Massages, Facials, Hydrotherapy, Body Scrubs, and Nail Care for both hands and feet that is evaluated and customized by our outstanding team of therapists. Here at Heed Spa we want to ensure that you have the best service and experience with these restorative treatments. So please, make time for yourself and allow our team to care for you.
wherever the wind blows
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

My friend and I found this spa online and booked massages for our relaxing vacation. The spa had such a relaxing vibe from the moment we walked in, and we were even more relaxed by the time we walked out. Everyone was very calm and welcoming, and we enjoyed the pause in the relaxation room (with water, tea, and raisins and nuts to snack on) to cool down from the brisk, steamy walk from our hotel to the spa. Claudia was my massage therapist, and I would make a trip back to Miami Beach just to see her! She was AMAZING and worked a kink out of my back that has been bothering me for several years. She also did some kind of Vulcan death grip on my neck/shoulder area that was kind of uncomfortable at the time, but boy, did it relax those muscles! I walked out of there feeling looser and more relaxed than I have in ages. I thought I might feel some twinges or soreness the next day, but I didn't. A week later, I still feel great. That session at Uhma Spa was one of the highlights of my trip to SoBe.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank APOchick

nj
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique and Breath of Fresh Air”
Reviewed March 12, 2011

My friend and I found this spa online. We wanted a relaxing spa experience. Uhma offered a pleasurable and unique experience from the moment you entered the door. The aroma of the spa was very alluring and relaxing. We received a very warm greeting and given a moment to relax with a cup of refreshing herbal tea. The design of the spa is like being a forest on a warm sunny day. I was relaxed from the moment we entered the spa. I received a de-stress massage service from Eric. I carry stress in my neck and shoulders. He did a very good job of loosening those tight muscles. I enjoyed the experience. Deborah was very kind and generous. The entire staff was wonderful. Try it, you will love it. Thanks again, Uhma staff!!

Visited March 2011
1 Thank ncarp
New York City, New York
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Best Massage!”
Reviewed November 1, 2010

my friend and I visited uhma on a recent trip to miami where we both got the primal relaxation massage. this was the best massage I have ever had! I highly recommend booking with Eric. the whole staff was very friendly and courteous and the spa itself was clean and had a relaxing ambience. will be visiting here next time I'm in miami!

Washington, DC
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Uhmahhhhhh!”
Reviewed November 5, 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Uhma spa. The spa is well appointed. Customer service is excellent, and my treatment was great. If you're in South Beach, check them out!

1 Thank tbyrd77DC