“Reasonably price and full of flavor Italian”
Review of Cantina 27

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 27st
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I enjoyed Cantina 27 three times during my one week stay (twice for lunch and once for dinner).
Service was very pleasant and menu offers lots of different option for everyone (vegeratian, seafood and meat). I would recommend calamari, any of the homemade pastas,ravioli and thin-crusted pizza was very good as well.
I wasn't impressed with dining options in Miami Beach. I tried many different restaurants that were a lot more expensive and unfortunately disappointing as far as value. This place was a great alternative for someone who loves tasty food reasonably priced.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Good choice for affordable good italian food. Best service and pleasent location, out of the city rush but 15 min walk to lincon rd

Reviewed May 15, 2013

A little walk from our hotel we found this rest bite from the madness of SoBe and its a little gem. We had bruschetta, homemade beef ravioli and spaghetti in tomato sauce. All delicious and very filling, fresh ingredients and pasta cooked to perfection. So glad despite being stuffed that we went for dessert, possibly the tastiest panacotta I've ever had, awesome. The service was brilliant and the price sensible, would definitely return, great real Italian food.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nice find after arriving late. We were rain delayed and didn't get into town when we wanted. We were hungry and just happened across this place. We ate outside and really enjoyed our firstnight in South beach. the pasta tasted very fresh but i feel it was a little overpowered by a amount of sauce. I had the gnocchi teggla the sauce was good just a little too much. The margarita pissa was very good as well.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I'm Italian and we are picky for pasta at Cantina 27 it's almost the fresh and good like my mother makes!!..My favorite is linguine al pesto...gnocchi, ravioli and trust me is very good restaurant I love the selection wine they have!! Buon appetito