“One of the only real Miami Beach restaurants”
Review of Cantina 27

Cantina 27
Ranked #121 of 1,078 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 27st
Asheville, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the only real Miami Beach restaurants”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

First of all: Miami Beach is a restaurant wasteland. Most food is ridiculously overpriced, the atmosphere is often loud and club-like, and the food completely unremarkable.
At Cantina, not only did I get excellent service (my lovely waitress even found me a lighter), but the Raviloli with ham was creamy, savory, subtlety flavored and rich, and the price was totally fair. I'd definitely go back.

Visited December 2012

Blacksburg, Virginia
“not as good as it looks”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

we were 4 friends went there for dinner.
I have found this restaurant via trip advisor.
we have ordered pizza, ravioli and seafood.
pizza was not good at all. ravioli was not bad but it was little and we remain hungry.
salmon was not delicious as well.
I recommend to try some other restaurant.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Mahdi N
“Bad experience”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Waited for food for an hour, rude staff, very unpleasant atmosphere. Not the place I will be visiting again

2 Thank Alyssa236
“Rude and unpleasant”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Staff was rude, service was poor - waited 70 minutes to be served.
Noisy environment.

Will NOT recommend.

2 Thank Frequentraveler222
New York City, New York
“Mediocre Italian”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

When we first sat down at our table, I noticed the plate in front of me was not clean. I switched it with the one from the table next to us, and I noticed that one was also not clean! So, I asked the waiter to get me a new one, and what did he do? He grabbed that plate from the table next to us, and proceeded to give it to me! I informed him of the problem, and he got me a new one.

Because this was the place we were going to dine, I decided not to focus on that incident.

Our meals were average. Nothing spectacular. Tiramisu was good. The waiter was really nice, but the hygiene of the establishment is in question.

• Visited January 2012